Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Radio Obs

Twister

Every morning while I drive to school I listen to the Booker & Diane radio show, yesterday morning Diane sneezed while on the air, it was kinda in the background but I'm almost positive it was her. Then this morning as I was listening Booker began to literally have a sneezing fit. He started talking about the baseball playoffs and then just started sneezing here's what was said the best I can remember it:

Booker: I am going to try and watch every game of the Baseba.....(stifle's sneeze) playoffs this year.

Diane: Bless You, I thought you were crying for a second.

Booker: (stifle's another sneeze)

Diane: you gonna be okay?

Booker: (stifles three more sneezes)

Diane: bless you, why do you sneeze like that?

Booker: I think I'm done now, everyone always asks me why I sneeze like that, I swear I can't help it, I can't let my sneeze out, I always sneeze like that.

Diane: Why don't you just sneeze like other people, do you hold your nose or what?

Booker: No I really can't help it, can't I just sneeze the way I want to?

Diane: I'm just afraid that one of these days your head's going to explode or something.

Booker: "laughing" Don't worry my head isn't going to explode. Can we please move on...

I found that rather humorous this morning. After that they didn't talk about anymore.

Archived