Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze fanfic sequence in an anime

kushamisukii

I was watching this comedy anime The Disastrous Life of Saiki K that I'm super into right now, and the main character is a psychic, and in season 2 episode 4 at 9 min 40 seconds they do a whole segment on allergy season.  Saiki catches allergies that set off explosive sneezes and he's trying to fight them off meanwhile his friend wants him to watch him sneeze cause they're so "powerful " haha. and the whole thing is about three minutes of fetishy goodness..I was like is this for real omg lol. It was like if someone wrote a sneeze fic for this show that is it...haha. it's amazing.

Oh God, poor man, he only wanted Saiki to watch his sneezes (For some reason, lol)

Also, I loved it even more knowing that Saiki has the japanese seiyuu for Yato, Levi and Araragi, I couldn't find the episode in english dub :( 

HAHA I know right??

But unfortunately they haven't dubbed this season yet and it's still going..I really can't wait for the dub version of it!

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 11:31 AM, kushamisukii said:

I was watching this comedy anime The Disastrous Life of Saiki K that I'm super into right now, and the main character is a psychic, and in season 2 episode 4 at 9 min 40 seconds they do a whole segment on allergy season.  Saiki catches allergies that set off explosive sneezes and he's trying to fight them off meanwhile his friend wants him to watch him sneeze cause they're so "powerful " haha. and the whole thing is about three minutes of fetishy goodness..I was like is this for real omg lol. It was like if someone wrote a sneeze fic for this show that is it...haha. it's amazing.

Omfg I agree XD I was like, what is this? Am I dreaming or something?? I could try writing something, I think it'll be fun. Who's your favorite character? (And at the branch part I could have died XD) 

1 hour ago, Pheonix_Mandrill said:

Omfg I agree XD I was like, what is this? Am I dreaming or something?? I could try writing something, I think it'll be fun. Who's your favorite character? (And at the branch part I could have died XD) 

Haha right?! Omg...XD And umm...that would be amazing!! Please do! My favorite character is saiki...lmao. I also like kaido!

1 hour ago, kushamisukii said:

Haha right?! Omg...XD And umm...that would be amazing!! Please do! My favorite character is saiki...lmao. I also like kaido!

Kaido's so cuuuuuuute!!! And Saiki is a fricken' amazing main character. I honestly really like Toritsuka for some weird, unknown reason. :sweatdrop:  

@Pheonix_MandrillHAAH well I mean he is defiantly super cute. Gotta love the hair man xD

Kaido slays me dude.. 

JUDGE

MENT

KNIGHTS

😂😂😂

Saiki is just the best, he's too awesome. I can't be happier he got sneezy screen time ..melts. hehe

Just now, kushamisukii said:

@Pheonix_MandrillHAAH well I mean he is defiantly super cute. Gotta love the hair man xD

Kaido slays me dude.. 

JUDGE

MENT

KNIGHTS

😂😂😂

Saiki is just the best, he's too awesome. I can't be happier he got sneezy screen time ..melts. hehe

That was the best! He was like "Wtf is this" but Nendo tho. I was dying :laugh:

Just now, Pheonix_Mandrill said:

That was the best! He was like "Wtf is this" but Nendo tho. I was dying :laugh:

LMAO I love it. That was a blend of some great concepts. Like never having sneezed and being like what is happening? I love that... And someone like watch me sneeze talking about their sneezes...hahaha.

He was like 'Watch me!" And chased Saiki down the hall twice :laugh: That takes some serious devotion. 

• 3 weeks later...