Sneeze Fetish Forum

School Obs

Guest snzlvr

Guest snzlvr

i walked onto the bus as the busdriver looked at me, blinked a few times and sneezed a huge "HAESHOO" with a little coverage and i felt a little spray. right then i knew it was going to be a good day. :)

thru-out the ride to school (as im the first one on the bus it was a long ride) i watched the busdriver in the mirror and she sneezed alot more with the same "HAESHOO" sound. i dont like saying bless you and i sit in the back anyways so it doesnt matter. there is one trouble maker on the bus though, and i have a little crush on him. he sat with me this morning cuz there was no where else to sit and i was happy when he started turning to one side and sneezing. he then complained about his new found allergies. he doesnt know what they are but lately hes been sneezing alot. i loved the whole busride, looking at the busdriver and kevin i was having a great time.

anywaiz, we got off the bus ... both of them sneezing .... and as i was walking with my friends to the doors, suddenly this rly cute brown haired guy with a cute nose turned my way (away from his own group of friends) and sneezed openly a few times with a "hat-chooo!! hat-chooo!! haa ... haha ... HAT-CHOOO!!" the last one was a huge blow and he looked a little dizzy afterwards. loving the whole thing i said bless you (for the first time in a very long time) and he looked up at me with red eyes and a pinkish nose "thanks" he said "im allergic to perfume" and he laughed because we both knew i was wearing quite a bit.

there were lots more thru-out the day but my brother needs the computer ... so i must get off, i'll tell the rest of my obs a little later cya :)

*Edited by me to show all of your font preferences. Remember, to make it easier on yourself later if you want to play, highlight the text and then click on your font size/color/other preference :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived