Sneeze Fetish Forum

peach_princess

Who still remembers her?? :razz:

Sorry for the crappy 5-min sketch, guys. I promise to produce some normal art later, as soon as I combat my laziness... 

First time posting here, decided to try. 

PicsArt_04-26-02.52.32.jpg

:D Wow! Thank you very much for taking time to show this quick drawing! To be honest, I really like this drawing =) It is not crappy at all. I immediately recognize this girl! Clover. Totally Spies is a great show and it is awesome that you drew her! ^^ 

The way you drew her eyes and her sneezy open mouth looks very nice. I like the outline lines you did with this sketch =) The yellow colors in her hair are great ^^

Combating laziness is hard =( I think if you ever wanted to do more quick sneezy sketches people would enjoy seeing what you do. I like your drawing :D

2 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

:D Wow! Thank you very much for taking time to show this quick drawing! To be honest, I really like this drawing =) It is not crappy at all. I immediately recognize this girl! Clover. Totally Spies is a great show and it is awesome that you drew her! ^^ 

The way you drew her eyes and her sneezy open mouth looks very nice. I like the outline lines you did with this sketch =) The yellow colors in her hair are great ^^

Combating laziness is hard =( I think if you ever wanted to do more quick sneezy sketches people would enjoy seeing what you do. I like your drawing :D

OMG thank you! You're really motivating me to draw more 

On 4/27/2018 at 1:08 AM, peach_princess said:

OMG thank you! You're really motivating me to draw more 

You are very welcome! I am happy you took time replying to my comment. 

Enjoy the things you want to draw!