Sneeze Fetish Forum

Totally Trapped

peach_princess

Oh no, I forgot about the tags! Does anyone know if I still can add them? Cause I can't find this option :(

And I'm also posting this pic here (guess who do we have today??) Please, tell me if the quality in my Photobucket link is better, and the link is working. God, it's less difficult to draw a picture than to post it and save the quality! :laugh:

PicsArt_04-27-05_14_47.jpg.fe3cea2f59489df9b69791529db930e0.jpg

Uuuuh i like how you drew their pose!! And that guy expression XD gosh his smirk look so smug, he really enjoying it. That is one small powerfull torturest feather he got there. Lovely art~~~

Mmmmm... I dunno, I prefer you post the picture here, but thats just my personal preferences.

About the tag, why dont you just pm the admin?? They are really kind and their response are generally really quick~~

1 hour ago, Nval95 said:

And i've just realised, is that sam??!!!!  Σ(っ°Д °; )っ

BingOOOO! 😀

1 hour ago, Nval95 said:

Uuuuh i like how you drew their pose!! And that guy expression XD gosh his smirk look so smug, he really enjoying it. That is one small powerfull torturest feather he got there. Lovely art

Thank you :)

The lines you draw in your drawings look really nice! I like how you did both outfits here. Sam is a beautiful spy, and I think you did great drawing her! :D Her hair is very nice in your drawing, and I like how you did her eyes. Nice hands with both characters =) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 05.05.2018 at 8:18 AM, mysterysneeze said:

The lines you draw in your drawings look really nice! I like how you did both outfits here. Sam is a beautiful spy, and I think you did great drawing her! :D Her hair is very nice in your drawing, and I like how you did her eyes. Nice hands with both characters =) 

Thank you very much!