Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Small Sneeze by the Fire (BOTW Link)

Akahana

Hey! This is really cool. Like, woah, talk about attention to detail. His outfit is on point! Link is not an easy character to tackle. In the getup department, at least.

I love the quality of your lineart. Your art stye is so sweet.

(And his expression is???👌👌👌 So good omg). 

13 hours ago, Kicker said:

Hey! This is really cool. Like, woah, talk about attention to detail. His outfit is on point! Link is not an easy character to tackle. In the getup department, at least.

I love the quality of your lineart. Your art stye is so sweet.

(And his expression is???👌👌👌 So good omg). 

Omg thank you so much, this means a lot to me!!  I’ve been stuck in the thought that my art is pretty generic lately so it’s super nice to hear that you like it <3

This is super adorable!  I love Link and you draw him really well. :3  The cold environments are always so wonderful and tempting.  And I think the lighting and background gave the piece a really good mood!

The way you did a sitting pose while sneezing is honestly cool to see =) I like how you drew Link in your drawing! He has always been an awesome character to me, and I am happy you took time drawing him sneezing in one of your drawings. I like the way you spelled his sneeze. It reminds me of his Ocarina of Time sneeze sound. The closed eyes and how the outfit looks are good details! 

Thank you for drawing this sneeze scene! I liked seeing your art again =)