2. 2. Also answer this

• I prefer allergies over colds and I get colds often
    • I prefer allergies over colds and I rarely get colds
    • I prefer colds over allergies and I get colds often
    • I prefer colds over allergies and I rarely get colds
    • I have no preference and I get colds often
    • I have no preference and I rarely get colds
    • Other

I'm really sorry about this - I feel like the last thing this forum needs is another colds vs allergies poll. But I tried to make it slightly more interesting this time! I just learned about chi-squared tests in my stats class and I immediately thought back to @Sophie<3's poll from a while ago and wanted to try one out for myself. I'll try to analyze the data when it comes in. (And if anyone else who knows anything about stats you're more than welcome to analyze it too! You're probably better at it than I am :lol: )

I've been wondering a lot recently about the origins of the fetish and am wondering if this can offer any insight! 

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand: are you asking if we prefer TO SNEEZE from colds vs allergies, or we prefer TO VIEW/HEAR/IMAGINE/ETC sneezes from colds vs allergies?

I viewed it as a preference thing.. so in other people. I didn't read it as being about ourselves. The title of the thread suggests as such anyway, though I might be wrong xD. So the questions would be like: 

I prefer colds in other people and I have allergies

That's how I answered my questions anyway :lol:

I answered by preferences.. I have allergies, and prefer allergy sneezes from others.

I rarely get colds, but cold nose blowing is awesome!

Ok damn, I thought that maybe the reason I don't understand the allergy hype is because I've never experienced allergies myself...it's looking like that's probably not the case :lol: 

I would assume that, since it's not specified, you should answer by what interests you most: if you prefer to be an observer then answer based on which you prefer when observing someone else sneeze or when reading about someone else, and if you prefer sneezing yourself then answer based on that. What's the most dominant side of the fetish for you personally.

Anyway, I answered this even though I'm not sure I even count. My love for illness isn't connected to how often I'm sick myself or whether or not I have allergies, same goes for my lack of interest in allergies. Or so I would assume since I have no reason to believe otherwise.

I prefer colds although I'm not impartial to allergies! I tend to catch colds fairly often although they're almost always light with minimal sneezing and I've only recently within the last two or three years developed allergies to what I am assuming is mold/ragweed. :)

I like respiratory infections with fevers (and other things that cause high fevers), have no (sneezing) allergies (I only have allergies against some medicine); and I rarely get sick.

Good topic skater! I pretty much only prefer colds. I don't have allergies and they really aren't my thing.