Sneeze Fetish Forum

College night class story/obs?? (F)

jgj5480

Ok, no sneezes but...this got me smiling inside. Our class room is setup with the tables shaped like a horseshoe. I was roughly 8-10 chairs away from this girl (22-25 yrs old) skinny, 5'8"ish, brown hair/brown eyes, her nose is slender and long..but not too long. Anyways...when I looked she brought in a box of tissues and sat down. She looked like she had a cold, nose pinkish in color. A girl comes into class and sits next to her and says hi and asks how she is doing. The girl with the cold goes "ehh I got a cold." And the other girls says jokingly "Ahh the tissues give it away." Next is way made me melt! The girl with the cold says with a little laugh "yea I keep having sneezing fits." I picked up on this right away and looked directly at her while she told this other girl. The other girl looks at the girl with a cold and says "what did you say, I didnt catch that." I was like damn it listen!! lol

So the cold girl says "I need the tissues because I keep have sneezing fits. On the way up here in my car I sneezed like 5 times in a row. I thought I was gonna fly off the road." I must of looked like this :) LOL anyways what sucks is she never sneezed in class...she did blow her nose a lot but I think she kept holding the tickle back by blowing her nose because several times I could see in her eyes and facial expressions like she had a sneeze brewing, but then seconds after that beginning of a look she grabbed a tissue and blew her nose good and hard.

I still think it was a good obs. even though no sneezes. Wished I drove up with her in her car!!

Jaime

Nice Obs, Jaime

Personally, I LOVE when a woman with a head cold comes somewhere with a big ole box of kleenex. Her friend was right...NOTHING...not even a sore chapped horn gives away a fresh cold quite like that. All too often, a chapped nose is the sign of a cold on its last legs. When the box comes along for the ride...you know it's a juicy one.

I remember an observation from some years back. I was in a student gov't meeting and the class secretary came in with one of those MONSTER boxes you only see at a Drs office.

Anyway...her blower was literally magenta along the sides of both nostrils. It was clear that she was blowing every 10 minutes thru this cold...something she noted at the beginning and showed thru the remainder of the meeting. Her sneezes were coming in bunches...big wet Achhhhuuuu's with a soft honk to end the fit...followed by a thunderous moose-honk that took us all by surprise...her being a rather petite person, that is. We couldn't belive such a little nose could sneeze so much and make that much noise. Being a honk-blow ethusiast of the highest order...I, needless to say, had trouble concentrating on the task at hand.

By the end of the meeting...the trash can was filled...her nose was redder than than ever...and the box seemed all but empty. The sneeze and honks just kept on coming. From what I remember...her cold just kept hangin on...though I think the box remained at home in lieu of the large roll of TP that comes with that final resolve that the cold is massive... the nose beyond the aid of anything short of a tube of chapstick or a tub of vaseline.

Ah memories...thanks for the reminder

Archived