Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tony Stark Animation (Mess, M, Marvel)

SneezyHolmes

Been trying to practice animations more and finally got around to lining this sniffle sketch I made a while back. Working on coloring it too but idk when/if that will see the light of day any time soon or at all for that matter..:lol: So just in case, enjoy the simple lineart! :):D 

**MESS WARNING AHEAD!**

https://sta.sh/01syckoe0rjl

Aaaa cool art! Poor Tony... :heart:

13 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

Aaaa cool art! Poor Tony... :heart:

Thank you! 😄❤

Man oh man that sniff is hypnotic.  I do hope a coloured version sees the light of day because it will look phenomenal in colour :omg:

Seriously that little snot dribble is so well animated!!!

44 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Man oh man that sniff is hypnotic.  I do hope a coloured version sees the light of day because it will look phenomenal in colour :omg:

Seriously that little snot dribble is so well animated!!!

I have like two of the frames colored right now! :lol: I'm still new to animating and coloring said animations but I'll definitely be posting the finished product when it's done~! I'm glad you like it though! :D:hug: 

I did! I really enjoyed this. 

You synchronized so well and I really like his nose! The hair was great with the three different ways you did it and my favorite is the facial hair (mustache and beard!) I put my vote for a colored version in the future!!! 

24 minutes ago, Reader said:

I did! I really enjoyed this. 

You synchronized so well and I really like his nose! The hair was great with the three different ways you did it and my favorite is the facial hair (mustache and beard!) I put my vote for a colored version in the future!!! 

Glad you liked it! :) 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kushamisukii said:

Oooo that was Awesome!! 

Thanks! :D Glad you enjoyed it! :heart: 

Edited by SneezyHolmes
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Avengers18 said:

I love tony stark so much. Thanks for this!! I also support the colored version movement!

Glad you liked it! :D Idk about the colored version, coloring animations is tricky business! xD