Sneeze Fetish Forum

Feel Better Soon, Aibou (Asougi Kazuma, The Great Ace Attorney/Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

Hachimitsu Tea

There don't really seem to be any DGS fans here on the forum so I don't know if anyone will enjoy this but I thought I'd post it here anyway just in case ;7; I drew this comic for an online friend of mine who doesn't know about the fetish, so I was trying not to make it too blatantly obvious that I'm into sneezing, hence the uniform spellings, lack of buildup and pre-sneeze expressions |D;; But hopefully someone here will like it?

fbsa p1 with tones.jpg

Oh my god, Tea we haven't heard of you in forever!!  Good to see you back and with a cute comic to boot <3

53 minutes ago, Akahana said:

Oh my god, Tea we haven't heard of you in forever!!  Good to see you back and with a cute comic to boot <3

Hey Akahana! I'm grateful to be remembered in spite of my long absence ^^ It's always cool to hear from old fandom acquaintances again <3 

Awww this is really cute!!! I've seen these characters before but I haven't played they're game yet, but they're always so cute when I see them. Also it's cool do see that your posting drawings again, I love your art!!! :D

THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! I'm not familiar with the fandom but I very much enjoyed the characters!!!!

I ship these two soooooo hard based off your comic!! This is phenomenal! Wow I can’t get over how great this story is. The trope of each character is perfect!!! This really has made my day!!! Thankyou so much for putting this on here!!! 

First page- Artistic wise, I love how you drew the sheets twice, once see through so we could see the amazing detailed clothing and then back to normal. The expressions from passed out sleep with relaxed features to slowly waking out of sleep with tensing brows was soooo good and just so descriptive!  Out of the blue, the other guy is in the ‘shadows’ and bundled up seeking warmth and tea but the steam is making him sneeze! Love it! 

Second page- A looks sooooo embarrassed! And I love the hand to the nose. It’s like he’s hiding a little. I love the thought bubble with ANOTHER picture! Like freakin puttin tiny seasoning into food in that tiny bubble. And I love the clothes again. Its amazing! And the sneeze faced toward us with the scrunched up face, slight spray, the force and how strong it seems is just :hyp: :clapping:I’m trying to save my ambulance emoji but it’s hard. Just picture it. I whisper as I keep fangirling over your art!!!!! Forget it! :stretcher:              Lastly I see the beginning concern of Daruhodo and I feel myself starting to melt into a caretaking puddle. 

Third page- More invisible words to the story in the bags under his eyes, the sweat drops, clutching the blanket around him and looking away. I laughed at Daruhodo’s face as he got angry. It was sooo cute and adorable. 

Fourth page- This kills me in all the right ways. It’s such a great scenario in stories. A acts tough and mean, D misunderstands for a second and is all sad, A can’t let him feel that way and has to explain, and then D is all happy again!!! It’s so melty!!!!!! And the bubbles in the background! You’re a genius! 

Fifth page- Squeal!!! This page is too much! Too cute, too heart-warming, too ridiculously precious!!!! A’s face says it all. I keep laughing when I see it because he’s soooo disgruntled at admitting he is sick!! And the hand on Asougi’s arms to complement the thought bubble and COMPLETE the frame was just yes and yes! Laughing again at the second face A is making. Love that D holds up a finger and is smiling cheeky. 

Sixth page- :stretcher:     For my heart      :stretcher:  For my soul. That is all. No not all. I must continue. It was perfect. A head-turning whiplash for sure!! One moment he’s glaring and upset and then he’s leaning and giving up. It took me by surprise and it was soooooo perfect! 💯

Sixth page part two- Speechless. :wub:  Even more force and tensed face with that sneeze! Back hand sneeze for the win! 

Seventh page- I love how you showed the grogginess in the owner and the two guys. You’re trying to kill me. A letting D unbutton his shirt and quickly turning his neck to sneeze. Man how long would something like this take? Wow!!! Amazing!! I absolutely love when the muscular tough one is sick and the other person is taking care of them!! I know he’s shivering but I can’t tell if that’s water or scars on his body. I’ve never seen the show. Sexy either way. You drew his body quite well!!! Please read between the lines hahahahaha 

Eighth page- I think it is scars. That third frame needs to be framed! It’s just the picture of romance and care! 

Ninth page- I hope he tells him!!! So beautiful!! 😭😭😭 

Tenth- :gora: 

WOW! 😍 Is there such a thing as being a beta for comics! Hahahaha half kidding but this was WONDERFUL!!! And ENCHANTING and just gave me such boosts of joy and energy. Thankyou! 

This is amazing!! I mean, I don't have a 3DS to play the fan-translated version of Dai Gyakuten Saiban, and the game's in japanese in the Play Store, but... This is so cute! :inlove:

5 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

This is amazing!! I mean, I don't have a 3DS to play the fan-translated version of Dai Gyakuten Saiban, and the game's in japanese in the Play Store, but... This is so cute! :inlove:

Apparently you can change your phone's region temporarily, just long enough to purchase the game, and enjoy it on your non-Japanese phone no problem. I have a friend in the US who did it. I highly encourage you to check out the series if you can. It's a masterpiece! I've translated both games in full, so if you decide to buy it let me know and I can hook you up with a link to my translation ^^

On 5/6/2018 at 6:48 AM, Tippy said:

This is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Ahh I'm so glad you enjoyed it /)///w///(\

On 5/6/2018 at 10:19 AM, Bisexualien1996 said:

Awww this is really cute!!! I've seen these characters before but I haven't played they're game yet, but they're always so cute when I see them. Also it's cool do see that your posting drawings again, I love your art!!! :D

Aww thanks so much! :blush: It's nice to know that even those who haven't played could enjoy this comic. The games are now available region-free on Google Play if you're interested and I can link you to my translations if you decide to play it. DGS2 surpasses the original trilogy for me in a lot of ways.

19 hours ago, Reader said:

I ship these two soooooo hard based off your comic!! This is phenomenal! Wow I can’t get over how great this story is. The trope of each character is perfect!!! This really has made my day!!! Thankyou so much for putting this on here!!! 

I can't tell you how happy I am to get an in-depth review like this /)///w///(\ Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into that comment, it really makes my day :cryhappy: The more interest and awareness I can raise for Dai Gyakuten Saiban and AsougixNaruhodo the better :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been debating on weather or not I should play DGS since I recently soft-modded my 3DS.  Now that I read this I feel like I really should :laughingsmiley:

• 2 months later...
On 5/18/2018 at 11:16 PM, Kushami Suki Da! said:

I've been debating on weather or not I should play DGS since I recently soft-modded my 3DS.  Now that I read this I feel like I really should :laughingsmiley:

They're having a half off sale on the Japanese Nintendo E-store right now. If you haven't done it yet, this is a great time! I can't recommend these games enough!