Sneeze Fetish Forum

He gave his classmates a cold and they didn't know it

RedVelvetHeart

Here's a story from my husband...he was taking a paramedic class and he had two classmates he sat near and often partnered up with. They were both young and cute, one blonde and one with dark hair. So he comes in one day and he has a cold, but it's in the early stages where you don't really sound sick, plus he took some cold medicine. So they couldn't tell and he didn't mention it (because he's a tough guy and doesn't complain). Then they had to work on CPR dummies, and they partnered up together, all leaning over it and breathing the same air. He says he sneezed once.

So the next time he comes in to class, a few days later, both girls have colds! They're sneezing and have runny noses. By this time my husband does sound sick so he's like "oh that's so weird that we're all sick" and doesn't let on that he probably gave it to them! And they all shared a box of tissues.

This happened a while ago but I revisit the story often in my mind!

EEK! Honestly this super icks me out as a healthcare worker.  In our CPR classes we always swab the dummies down with alcohol in between use! BUt I do like the aspect of them all sneezing together while powering through class.

Edited by elements
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 7:53 PM, elements said:

EEK! Honestly this super icks me out as a healthcare worker.  In our CPR classes we always swab the dummies down with alcohol in between use! BUt I do like the aspect of them all sneezing together while powering through class.

I think they were just doing chest compressions on the dummies...but they were all kind of working closely together!