Sneeze Fetish Forum

Poll: Favourite Allergen

Chanel_no5

Favourite allergen  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite allergen? Either in real life or fiction, doesn't matter.

• Tree pollen
    • Grass pollen
    • Freshly cut grass
    • Hay
    • Flowers
    • Dust
    • Perfume/cologne
    • Smoke (cigarette or other)
    • Feathers
    • Horses
    • Cats
    • Dogs
    • Other (specify?)

So, there are a ton of polls about colds vs allergies, but since allergies is my favourite thing in the world, I’m more interested in learning which allergen that my fellow allergy appreciators like the most. If you have a really close second, you can leave it in the comments too. Or if it depends on situation (real life vs. fiction), for example. 

:cheers: 

from Chanel, who is smack dab in Pollen Central right now and therefore can't keep a coherent thought that doesn't have to do with allergies. :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

Kinda wish this was the type of poll where you could pick multiple options because it's just so hard to choose. I ended up voting for flowers. They seem to be my favorite type of plant allergy because they're more tangible. You easily gather them and hold them. With tree and grass pollen, well you can obviously see the trees and grass, but the actual pollen is just mostly invisible in the air and it's difficult to collect it. With flowers, since they are easily gathered and brought inside, they are certainly more versatile for story situations.

Cats are probably a close second, and I can't even fully explain why they're so appealing, especially when I find dog allergies to be bleh.

Feathers and fragrances are probably tied for third.

Though, all of that is in in fics. In real life feathers would probably be my favorite, only because I have bad allergies myself to a lot of stuff that don't even have fun symptoms, so feathers are something that don't cause a bad reaction in me and aren't annoying to me for other reasons.

Oh! The message box finally became available. I voted other because my fav allergy video was induced with febreze spray!

beijoseternura

Thanks for your poll, but it's a bit hard to decide, you can only ballot one vote? I would like to vote for dust, flowers, hay as well as an animal most likely dogs probably? Thank you for your effort :) 

Sorry about the text box being unavailable for a while there, I accidentally checked a box I wasn't supposed to. :bag: 

The idea that you can only vote for one thing is because I want to shake out the FAVOURITE allergen. If you have more than one or a close second, you can post it here. Well. At least you can now that I don't sneakily hide the text box away from you anymore. :rofl: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
I am TOO distracted to do words... O.o
On 5/8/2018 at 6:47 PM, Shay said:

Kinda wish this was the type of poll where you could pick multiple options because it's just so hard to choose. I ended up voting for flowers. They seem to be my favorite type of plant allergy because they're more tangible. You easily gather them and hold them.

My favorite is flowers as well because there are so many amazing ways flowers can be used to make you sneeze, the pollen, or physical inducing with the actual plant, the smell, I could go on but my second favorite has got to be feathers again so amazing for inducing and even better when the subject is actually allergic to the feather!!!

If "plants in general" had been an option I'd have gone for that, but seeing as how the smell of freshly cut grass makes me insanely happy even aside from the delightful fetish-related implications (whenever I smell grass being cut I literally feel more energetic), I'm going with that one. :D

Flowers are a clear fave for me...but perfume and dust do tie for a respectable second.  And oddly kinda ambivalent toward all others!

20 hours ago, March Hare said:

If "plants in general" had been an option I'd have gone for that, but seeing as how the smell of freshly cut grass makes me insanely happy even aside from the delightful fetish-related implications (whenever I smell grass being cut I literally feel more energetic), I'm going with that one. :D

Let me share a secret... so did I. ;) I'm so much a tree pollen lover, but when everything's counted in, freshly cut grass is DA THING for me. :wub:  

I like all of these allergens, of course. I'm not overly fond of animal allergies, mostly because I've encountered so many people hating (sometime even hurting) animals because they're allergic to them, and that's hardly the poor creature's fault. It takes away the pleasure for me to think someone is hating on an innocent creature for something they can't help or even understand. 

Also not super fond of allergies/sensitivities to smoke if it's second-hand smoke. BUT, if someone smokes themselves and it makes them sneeze, uhh, yeah, please and thank you. And yes, I know smoking is bad and don't condone it. But I can't help liking the sheer aesthetics of the action.  *looks at own sig and blushes* :whistle:  Yeah. 

To be honest, I just wanted to start a poll that focuses solely on allergies because there is so much cold talk here as it is. Let's throw some allergy talk into the mix as well! :naughty: 

You know what's the best about freshly cut grass? It's ALMOST EVERYWHERE. :wub:

37 minutes ago, March Hare said:

You know what's the best about freshly cut grass? It's ALMOST EVERYWHERE. :wub:

Mmmmm-HMMMMM! :cryhappy: 

I'm one for fresh cut grass as well. I just love the scent of it, and it does nothing for me personally, so if it makes someone else sniffly, I love it!

I don’t really like allergies, but the one I like is a dust allergy.

Edited by bingochamp7
Clarity

Damn, what a list! For me personally, it's a tough call between feathers and dandelions but I've got a hellacious soft spot for hay allergies too. In the end, I went with feathers because of the aesthetics of them, their tickly nature, and the great experiences I've had using them with significant others. I'm a sucker for feather dusters in particular. 

• 3 weeks later...

Grass pollen! I've found that a blade of grass is the best to induce with. My wife is slightly allergic to grass so that makes it pretty hard for her to holdback while I'm inducing her! :razz:

• 4 weeks later...

I’m gonna say cigarette smoke, just because smokers are always so obnoxious and the smoke gets in everything and its effects can last awhile.