Sneeze Fetish Forum

What would your daemon be?

Heathcliff

Recently I read Philip Pullman’s La Belle Sauvage. It takes place in his fantasy universe where part of a person’s spirit is represented physically as an animal, there from birth. The animal is called a daemon - not a “demon” in the sense of a hell-beast, but in a broader sense of the word. 

The daemon of a child can change into any animal- but an adult’s daemon settles to one animal and stays that way. 

So, what would your daemon be? I’d want mine be a peregrine falcon

Ideally, I'd love it to be some kind of cat (pet, lion, tiger, whatever, they are fascinating to me in all shapes an sizes).

Then again, it might turn out to be a sloth.. :lol:;)

I haven't read that book, but I have read his Dark Materials trilogy which had the daemon stuff too. My answer would probably change at different times in my life depending on what animal I'm currently obsessed with. I'd probably always want it to be some sort of bird. Right now I'd love to have one as a crow or raven. I'd probably also be happy with a parrot, hawk, or phoenix.

Edit: Unrelated, but I now have Tommy stuck in my head cause of your signature. :lol:

Hmm..I think mine would probably be a deer or perhaps a thresher shark!

08d224bc-d1fc-4949-886c-24d38ba8c55f.jpg

Because

1. Laughter

2. Matriarchal society

3. Difficult to domesticate

4. Perverted

Just now, Anonymouse said:

Because

1. Laughter

2. Matriarchal society

3. Difficult to domesticate

4. Perverted

Okay, I was going to say cat, but with these points made I may have to join your pack of hyenas. :omg: 

On 08/05/2018 at 11:06 PM, facet said:

Espeon

That made me smile! :)

On 08/05/2018 at 11:16 PM, Shay said:

Edit: Unrelated, but I now have Tommy stuck in my head cause of your signature. :lol:

I think Tommy deserves to be stuck in everyone's heads. ;)

Archived