Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend obs

Guest ashley

Guest ashley

yeah I think he has a cold. His names Matt. hes tall, brown shaggy hair, and gorgeos bluegreen eyes. hes kinda muscular too.

anyways we were all standing in a circle at lunch talking and he has one arm around me and one arm in his hoodie becuase he was freezing :) and his nose was pink and sniffley but I hadnt seen him sneeze all day. in the middle of good gossip he sneezed a very powerful and uncovered "HAAeShOO!" and then started blinking his eyes saying ouch that really gurt so I just squeezed his arm... idk why I didnt bless him. I usually do.

Anyways we kept on talking and he started sneezing again. "actCHOO, huh...eh..hupchEWW" then covered and stifled "nnngsttt-ah" and I blessed him and asked if he was allright. he said I felt like shit and was just really tired so I was all yeah lets go back to the cafeteria and Ill lay with you for a little while... (we have these really comfy benches lol)

so me and my friend Misty were sitting and Matt had his head in my lap and I was playing with his hair. she was all aww is he sick or soemthing and I was all yeah I think and he was all idk... I allways get like this if I fall asleep with my hair wet. and I didny say anything. I just kept running my hands through his hair. then he sneezed a really wet "haaeshoo" and I could feel the spray on my leg. "oh Im sorry about that. Im not trying to gross you out." "thats not gross" I said... maybe a little too quickly. "I dont care.." and so he was all thanks. then he sat up and said I dont want the bell to ring. Im tired and I wanna stay with you. and he layed his head on my shoulder. and I was all all you're so sweet... and I started rubbing his back. and he was all well I do. you allways make me feel better. and then we cuddled really tight and he shut his eyes. he looked like a little angel lol... he looks so innocent when hes sick...

and ofcorse the bell allllllways ruins the moment and it rand and we all stood up and he hugged me and said Ill call you later and then we kissed and he pulled away to stiffle a sneeze and I laughed and blessed him and he was all ugh damnit... I bet if he know I thought it was so hot he wouldnt be so frustrated about his sneezing lol.

later that day as we were leaving he was feeling much better. Im glad he felt better because I hate it when hes miserable, but lucky for me, the sneezes werent quite gone. I was all heyy feeling better and he was all yeah a lot, but Im still kinda sneezy, but oh well, I still feel a lot better than I did. we all got in his car (me misty justin and danny) and we were on our way to justin and dannys house. he sneezed twice along the way. they both sounded like "huh actcheww" and then we got to the huse and he took a benedrill so his nose wouldn't be so stuffy.

Archived