Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick friends

Acacia

This is my first post on here. I’ve never written an obs before but this happened & I knew I had to share it. 

So yesterday in English class I had the pleasure of sitting in between two of my sick friends. One was VERY sick, we’ll call her Bea and had missed the first two days of the week. She came down with the flu which resulted in her being super congested. She came in Wednesday and clearly should’ve stayed at home another day because she had the chills due to a high temperature and couldn’t make it thirty seconds without coughing. Today she was a little better, and let me tell ya, it was heaven. We were working on a project together so we were sitting pretty close and she was continuously sniffling and coughing and she was just sooooo congested *heart eyes*. It got even better though because she kept having to lean over to help me with things so her face was literally inches from me while she was sniffling and rubbing her nose. She kept making comments like “I need to blow my nose so bad, I just keep sucking it all back in” & “Oh my gosh I can’t breathe” all frustrated like. After that she’d cough her deep, phlegmy cough that was so loud I’m sure the whole class was scared they were gonna get sick. She even coughed up some phlegm and spit it in a tissue. Then on the other side was my friend, we’ll call her Lyla, who had a pretty bad cold. She was sniffling, coughing, and occasionally sneezing. Her sniffling was pretty constant too, so all I could hear was thick, gurgly  sniffs coming from each side of me. Lyla didn’t cough that much and it was a dry cough which isn’t usually my thing, but she sounded so sick it was still great. A couple times when I turned to talk to her she barely covered her mouth while coughing and I could feel it getting on me. She stifled her sneezes a couple times, following them with a cough.  While walking out of class Lyla asked if I had a cough drop for her throat cause she said it was hurting pretty bad, but I didn’t. Both of them looked so miserable I just wanted to help them blow their noses, catch their sneezes and rub their backs while they coughed. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this, it was a crazy experience. Today was pretty great too cause Lyla just keeps getting sicker, I might make another post about that, we’ll just have to see how this goes!

1 hour ago, Acacia said:

This is my first post on here. I’ve never written an obs before but this happened & I knew I had to share it. 

So yesterday in English class I had the pleasure of sitting in between two of my sick friends. One was VERY sick, we’ll call her Bea and had missed the first two days of the week. She came down with the flu which resulted in her being super congested. She came in Wednesday and clearly should’ve stayed at home another day because she had the chills due to a high temperature and couldn’t make it thirty seconds without coughing. Today she was a little better, and let me tell ya, it was heaven. We were working on a project together so we were sitting pretty close and she was continuously sniffling and coughing and she was just sooooo congested *heart eyes*. It got even better though because she kept having to lean over to help me with things so her face was literally inches from me while she was sniffling and rubbing her nose. She kept making comments like “I need to blow my nose so bad, I just keep sucking it all back in” & “Oh my gosh I can’t breathe” all frustrated like. After that she’d cough her deep, phlegmy cough that was so loud I’m sure the whole class was scared they were gonna get sick. She even coughed up some phlegm and spit it in a tissue. Then on the other side was my friend, we’ll call her Lyla, who had a pretty bad cold. She was sniffling, coughing, and occasionally sneezing. Her sniffling was pretty constant too, so all I could hear was thick, gurgly  sniffs coming from each side of me. Lyla didn’t cough that much and it was a dry cough which isn’t usually my thing, but she sounded so sick it was still great. A couple times when I turned to talk to her she barely covered her mouth while coughing and I could feel it getting on me. She stifled her sneezes a couple times, following them with a cough.  While walking out of class Lyla asked if I had a cough drop for her throat cause she said it was hurting pretty bad, but I didn’t. Both of them looked so miserable I just wanted to help them blow their noses, catch their sneezes and rub their backs while they coughed. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this, it was a crazy experience. Today was pretty great too cause Lyla just keeps getting sicker, I might make another post about that, we’ll just have to see how this goes!

Wow, that's a scenario many people here can only dream about. Please keep us posted, esp all the noseblowing!

I like the boldness of the two friends just hacking away, sneezing, and blowing their noses.... not being embarrassed at school while they just sit next to you like they don’t sound like they have the bubonic plague.

Soooooo they are both still very much sick. The next day involved a lot more noseblowing than the day before. Bea chooses being sniffly over blowing her nose, but she did blow it once or twice. When she stopped blowing her congested nose it was clear she could’ve kept going. She was so full of snot she probably could’ve blown it ten times and not gotten it all out. Overall you could tell she was getting better each day and her congestion was loosening up. Lyla on the other hand was getting sicker by the day. She went to the doctor and found out she had bronchitis, which explained her deep, chesty, and persistent coughs. Her nose of still super stuffed up too and was running A LOT. There were no tissues left so was sniffling non stop. She stifled two desperate sneezes and searched for a napkin to blow her snotty nose in. “Hey can you bring back some toilet paper” she asked our friend Cailey who was headed to the bathroom. After a couple minutes she sneezed again, covering her mouth with her hand. She looked at me panicked and said “Oh my gosh I need a tissue” and proceeded to show me her snot that was hanging from her nose to the top of her lip.  Lyla patiently waited for cailey to come back, with her hand covering her nose and when she did she wiped up the snot and gave another blow.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

At the same time that I enjoyed this post I also feel super bad for them! They both sound so miserable! Oh, well, this post was two years ago, so I'm sure they're both better now, lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m a bit of a germophobe in real life so I’d probably be very uncomfortable in this situation. But reading about it… I enjoy that very very much :D Thank you for sharing!