Sneeze Fetish Forum

#SAVELUCIFER

Rook

Our favorite Prince of Darkness and his wife are in trouble we're trying to save the TV show and this is fox's TV show please help me under the hashtag save Lucifer and post and spam and post and post and post and post and post please

1. Post WHERE?!

2. What wife?!

3. Agreed, but not gonna happen, this is Fox we're talking.

4. Seriously, what wife. They ain't married. Which isn't even the main reason their axing the series is outrageous.

3 hours ago, March Hare said:

1. Post WHERE?!

2. What wife?!

3. Agreed, but not gonna happen, this is Fox we're talking.

4. Seriously, what wife. They ain't married. Which isn't even the main reason their axing the series is outrageous.

Go under the hashtag save Lucifer on Twitter and post post post like it's stole money from your mama I called him or call her his wife because let's be real Trixie Chloe and Lucifer and Maze and Armadale and Ella and dr. Linda are all one giant family and even though Fox is stupid I'm not giving up

The sad fact of the television industry is that if it ain't making money it ain't getting renewed.  A social media campaign on it's own isn't going to do anything unless it can be organised in such a way that shows that fan base can be translated into advertising revenue.  100 tweets from one person isn't going to get their attention because that's one viewer and that's not helping ratings.  Tweets from 100 people who are not currently watching the show aren't going to help because they are not currently adding to the shows ratings.  The show costs money and they want to make a profit from it.  That's it. 

So:

1.  Who is watching the show?  People should be watching it when it airs on tv or legit streaming services like Netflix if it's there.  Give it viewing figures NOW while it's still on the air.

2.  What relevance does the show have on the wider world?  Does it have a diverse cast?  Writers?  Pointing out wider appeal or social relevance will have a lot more impact than personal anecdotes.

That said I've never actually campaigned to save a show, I just know a little bit about how the machine works. :)

The show's important because it provides two things at once: frankly un-intellectual but delightfully easy amusement value, and a quite interesting new take on one of THE epigenetic narratives of fundamental humanity. It's a show you can enjoy without having to think about anything (romance! drama! excitement! gunfights! fistfights! car chases! SEXY PEOPLE!) but if you wanted, you could write a Uni thesis on it, too. 

Now I'ma have to boil that soapbox speech down to tweet-size. XD #saveLucifer

(Also Bandit for goodness's sake it's AMENADIEL not Armadale :lmfao: )

1 hour ago, March Hare said:

Also Bandit for goodness's sake it's AMENADIEL not Armadale

I think that one might be speech-to-text's mistake rather than Bandit's.

I, too, wish we would get a fourth season but I doubt we'll be that lucky no matter how many people tweet about it. With luck someone else will buy the show and it gets to continue on another network. But I'm not really keeping my hopes up.

//edit. I totally forgot that I had recently changed my icon&signature to pictures of Lucifer lol. Fitting. I guess.

You guys are seriously great I love you all and guess who's following me on Twitter  none other than our Lord and savior sexy king of hell Tom Ellis GUYS

I

AM

NOT

OK

Not OK?! Girl you GOLDEN.

OK but seriously, let's go save that friggin show. Or have a good time trying, amirite?

Archived