Sneeze Fetish Forum

blessing strangers.?

beijoseternura

beijoseternura

Hello, I am not sure if this question was asked before..?
I wanted to ask you, do you bless strangers, people you are not familiar with? For example, if you sit next to someone in the subway, or by chance if someone sneezes right next to you. Do you feel comfortable with blessing them or do you prefer to ignore it, so as not to draw too much attention to the sneeze?

For me, it depends... on what, I don't know. Sometimes I'm comfortable blessing strangers and sometimes I'm not. 

I'm usually comfortable blessing female strangers (in fact I enjoy doing so!), but I would never bless a male stranger.

This is pretty much in line with how I treat people I know - with the exception of family, whom I never bless at all, regardless of gender.

:joal:

I have some very specific, niche anxieties, and not blessing people makes me inexplicably spooked. But! I almost never bless people out loud. I always just whisper it. 

So, do I bless people? Yes, all the time! Do they hear it? The answer is no, usually not. 

12 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I'm usually comfortable blessing female strangers (in fact I enjoy doing so!), but I would never bless a male stranger.

This is pretty much in line with how I treat people I know - with the exception of family, whom I never bless at all, regardless of gender.

:joal:

100% true

I bless strangers, though sometimes with the slight fear that the stranger won't like being blessed.  Fortunately, I've never gotten any overtly hostile reactions; in fact, most strangers have thanked me.:)

Unpopular opinion, probably, but I hate blessing people in general... I think because it feels way to intimate for me.  I like blessing my boyfriend, and I will bless my friends also because it is polite and I don't want to be called out.

But strangers, no -- if I was sitting next to a stranger on a bus (for example) and they sneezed, I think I wouldn't bless them and I would feel generally uncomfortable.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

When a guy sneezes I feel uncomfortable so I can't bring myself to bless them. Women always get a bless you. I've always wondered why my brain works that way.

I love blessing strangers!

Also when I read the title of this post the song "kissing strangers" popped in my head for no apparent reason.

1 hour ago, dalecoglan said:

When a guy sneezes I feel uncomfortable so I can't bring myself to bless them. Women always get a bless you. I've always wondered why my brain works that way.

You're a good man. Most men don't seem to bless each other much. Women usually like hearing that from a man.

I always try to bless strangers especially if they're next to me since it sometimes means they'll comment on the sneeze or I can hear if they have a stuffy voice if they thank me.

I bless strangers, if we make eye contact or in close proximity 

If the situation happened to be that it'd end up being more awkward to not bless them, then yes I reluctantly would. But I'd be soooooo uncomfortable doing it

If it's just me and one other person then yeah I'll say bless you. But like if multiple people are around then probably not lol. Im just a shy guy.