Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any artists around here?

Binkyt11

I've been trying to search the thread for a place to talk about art and stuff. Ya know, like casual dooodles to drawings and paintings y'all put some time into. Fan art, original art, whatever ya like to do. Feel free to share too! I think this is gonna be fun!

Well I paint landscapes sometimes if that counts

I used to do a lot more drawing and painting than what I do now. Sometimes I'll sketch up a few things but that's about it. I have a tendency to get partway through something, decide I hate it, wonder why I even bother trying to draw in the first place, and then not do it again for months :lol: my brain is a toddler throwing a tantrum, I swear. 

I don't really have much that I've done that I'd want to share (and most of my stuff is locked up in my wardrobe and I have no intention of digging it out) but here is a charcoal sketch I did of an Umbreon a while back. Shockingly, it's amazingly unfinished xD. Maybe I'll get around to finishing it one day :rofl:

I guarantee this will be enormous, as I am uploading from mobile. Apologies to those on desktops/laptops. 

8zjcL0K.jpg

4 hours ago, RediChalyn said:

Well I paint landscapes sometimes if that counts

Oh of course! That sounds amazing bwing able to do that!

4 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I used to do a lot more drawing and painting than what I do now. Sometimes I'll sketch up a few things but that's about it. I have a tendency to get partway through something, decide I hate it, wonder why I even bother trying to draw in the first place, and then not do it again for months :lol: my brain is a toddler throwing a tantrum, I swear. 

I don't really have much that I've done that I'd want to share (and most of my stuff is locked up in my wardrobe and I have no intention of digging it out) but here is a charcoal sketch I did of an Umbreon a while back. Shockingly, it's amazingly unfinished xD. Maybe I'll get around to finishing it one day :rofl:

I guarantee this will be enormous, as I am uploading from mobile. Apologies to those on desktops/laptops. 

8zjcL0K.jpg

Wow! That's really nice! Ahh, yeah, I have that experience a lot as well. :P I draw a lot for fun for the most part. Right now I'm working on a batpony pic, I'm up to the shading and my god it is a living hell.

Always great to have more artists here. I've always liked to draw but I think I was about 20 when I started to practice more "seriously" so that was - I hate to say it -  about 15 years ago. I've been mostly painting digitally. Lately I've been watching a lot of art videos on youtube (both instructional as well as people just talking about art, I never seem to get tired of it). One of my favorite art books is James Gurney's "Color and Light", I would recommend that to any artist who deals with colour.

That's looking good @PuddinPop!

If someone's interested here are some random users I've been watching recently (I have to say though, I think it's always good to be critical of any information on the internet and that also goes for art videos):

https://www.youtube.com/user/sinixdesign

https://www.youtube.com/user/Istebrak/

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

https://www.youtube.com/user/dante88s

There used to be a thread for sharing non-fetish art here but I think it died ages ago. It was really cool though.
I haven't drawn much recently but you can find some of my non-fetish art in my non-fetish dA but considering I can't have the link in my signature I doubt the rules would allow me to post a link here. I might be mistaken though, I never really understood this rule all that well.
This some pastel painting doodle I have there:

pastel_head_shot_by_kaninraato-dbcd2yx.p

I draw every now and then when inspiration strikes! I'd like to improve though so I tend to get a little OCD with my drawings..:lol:

Spoiler

Helios and Morgan by VCR-Tapes 

Spoiler

-- by VCR-Tapes

Spoiler

The Gang by VCR-Tapes

12 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

There used to be a thread for sharing non-fetish art here but I think it died ages ago. It was really cool though.

Hide contents

Ahh, That does sound nice. I have a lot of art I wanna share, but I'm sure if we're allowed to. I wouldn't mind rebooting a Non-Fetish Thread for the site's artists to share non-fetish stuff. Seriously, A lot of the artwork I've seen here is nice!

@SneezyHolmes you have a wondeful style! And @Sitruuna that is a fabulous pastel art piece you have here! :D

A while ago I finished up this.

1746590.png

I know it isn't on par with shading and kighting, but I wanted to try something a little harder.

I do digital and traditional painting as well as sketches. I also do surrealism heh! ..fooooor example my oc Genderfluid Baby named Warrior: avatar_bbe315565206_128.pnj

Afro Samurai...love this anime:tumblr_p1w7dp4sXX1u2su0xo1_1280.jpg

Annnnnd My sin....Eddie Fucking Glutskin: tumblr_p1w8qpVtvO1u2su0xo1_1280.jpg

Oh my goodness, this drawing of Eddie is bae and I want to write lots of stories about him! I looked him up, but the real thing has nothing on this drawing. This needs a nsfw warning because it is just super sexy! The slight upturned lip, that huge nose, those exhausted eyes, the scars, and the muscles...whew! I like his square jaw in front of that neck that is a sin, so corded and ripped. I like his ears with his long face. Superbly done! @Arty

I have two that I'd like to share but my phone takes too big pictures apparently cause the file sizes are too big.  One is a dessert sunset (acrylic) and the other is a cherry blossom tree (oil) if anyone knows a way I can get them up here I'm all ears

17 minutes ago, RediChalyn said:

I have two that I'd like to share but my phone takes too big pictures apparently cause the file sizes are too big.  One is a dessert sunset (acrylic) and the other is a cherry blossom tree (oil) if anyone knows a way I can get them up here I'm all ears

You could always upload them on another site and then share here from there? Nowadays you only need to post the direct link to a picture and the forum automatically adds it so it's pretty quick and simple. Personally I tend to put everything on dA but any place that hosts images should do.

5 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

You could always upload them on another site and then share here from there? Nowadays you only need to post the direct link to a picture and the forum automatically adds it so it's pretty quick and simple. Personally I tend to put everything on dA but any place that hosts images should do.

Thanks I'll make an account on there! 

On 6/6/2018 at 11:20 AM, RediChalyn said:

Okay here we go! 

Dessert Sunset

Cherry Blossom Tree

This is gorgeous @RediChalyn like damn!! 

And @Reader hehehehhehehehehehehe thank you so much. Anytime you want some sexy Eddie all sick and stuff art i got ya. I nearly fainted from this comment. "Needs a NSFW Because its so sexy." :D

Thanks @Arty I wish I could draw people...would love to see Shane but alas my artistic talents are strictly landscapes and tribal designs haha

11 minutes ago, RediChalyn said:

Thanks @Arty I wish I could draw people...would love to see Shane but alas my artistic talents are strictly landscapes and tribal designs haha

Practice practice and practice. But still love your work. 

3 minutes ago, Arty said:

Practice practice and practice. But still love your work. 

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lolz

@Arty YES! Just drop that in my pm any time of day! Morning, noon, or night!!! I also am curious about his canon personality. And of course, I’ll write you a Eddie fic anytime if you let me know your preferences. 

Archived