Sneeze Fetish Forum

A funny thing happend over coffee!

Daphine

This morning I was having coffee with a few of my girlfriends at Tim Hortans (love the coffee, much better than Starbucks) when my roommate Holly sneezed. She never sneezes just once and these were really held in. You know the kind that make you look and feel like your eye's are going to shoot across the room. Well this old man sitting with one of his friends at the table next to us says to Holly "I wish my sneezes were like that" with that cute old man twinkle in his eye that makes you think he is probably a wonderful Grandfather to some lucky children. Well of course Holly's face turned beat red :) while she tryed to blow her nose. So my other friend Tracy who is the wise ass of my friends asks him "so what are your sneezes like?" While all of this time I'm getting terrably uncomfortable, the way I do when ever people talk about sneezing around me. Well the gentalman said somthing like "o'h you wouldn't want to hear one, it would clear out the store". At that point he and his friend got up to leave as he bent over and said to Holly "I hope you feel better dear".

After they were far enough away Tracy had to start up with Holly the only way Tracy can. "I think he was hitting on you Holl" which of course made Holly's face return to it's red complextion :blushing: . All Holly could say was somthing like "please!". Were Tracy said "you never know at that age maybe a sneeze is all it takes to get him excited, what do you think Suss?" Which was the last thing I would ever want to have happen to me :P . To be pulled into a conversation involving sneezing and even worse wether it could cause someone to get turned on. I said somthing like "I have no idea" while all along I could feel my face turning flush :blushing: . I felt like Tracy of all people would say somthing like "why are you getting all flusterd" or somthing even worse but luckyfor me she turned her attention back on Holly for a couple more minutes and then moved on.

Still I sit here retelling this tale and I can feel the butterfly's in my stomach all over again. I keep wondering did I tip my hand. If only I could have thought of somthing clever to say instead of "I have no idea".

How about "Well you never know" while smiling impishly, piling on to Holly as it were. If nothing else it would deflect attention from yourself. Yes hindsight is 20/20.

Archived