Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weird question about login process

FadedRose

So I typically use the forum on my phone (in private browsing mode) so it makes me log back in when the web page reloads, which I completely understand. 

But the thing is when I go to log in, it’ll take me to a completely random page or topic of the forum after I’ve signed in, whether I’ve ever visited the page or never visited the page. It’s been doing it for at least a few months, I just haven’t got around to asking about it :lol:

It’s not really a problem at all, but I’m just genuinely curious because I don’t remember it ever happening when I log in on my laptop! Is anybody else experiencing this or am I just crazy haha??

It did happen to me too a couple of times! As you said, it wasn’t a problem at all - also because I hardly ever use my phone to come on here - but I found it funny too. However, I can’t recall it ever taking me to pages I’d never visited before. But maybe I wasn’t paying attention.

This happened to me, too. Only when I logged in via my phone and I think it only happened a few times. I have not detected any pattern and it would just bring me to random sections of the forum, which had nothing to do with my previous forum activities.

Archived