Sneeze Fetish Forum

Extreme Would You Rather

Tweedledee

I’m not sure if this was done already. Anyways, this is Would You Rather, but extreme version. I’m a bad explainer, but this game is basically where you present two options, and then the next person has to choose an option and give their own two options. Try to think outside the box- that’s why it’s extreme! :D 

I’ll go first.

Would you rather...

Die falling in lava?

or

Die falling from a cliff on the rocks below?

I’d rather have a swift on-impact passing so I’ll go with the cliff. 

Would you rather endure a thousand mosquito bites or 500 bee stings

1 hour ago, Reader said:

I’d rather have a swift on-impact passing so I’ll go with the cliff. 

Would you rather endure a thousand mosquito bites or 500 bee stings

A thousand mosquito bites... (ouch)

Would you rather to not sleep for the rest of your life or to not eat for the rest of your life?

1 hour ago, EvaBloom said:

A thousand mosquito bites... (ouch)

Would you rather to not sleep for the rest of your life or to not eat for the rest of your life?

I already don't sleep so that

Would you rather be too pretty that you can't accomplish anything

Or so smart everyone hates you

2 hours ago, Bandit said:

I already don't sleep so that

Would you rather be too pretty that you can't accomplish anything

Or so smart everyone hates you

So smart that everyone hates you. It’s better to insult the heck out of a person than to be a trophy wife.

Would you rather be stuck in a room full of tarantulas for one minute or sit on a burning stove for one minute?

1 minute ago, LaDeeDaa said:

Would you rather be stuck in a room full of tarantulas for one minute or sit on a burning stove for one minute?

Hello, my eight-legged friends! :lol: I would just try to stand there, veeeeery very still, focus on my breathing and not move until the minute was over.

Would you rather cross a river full of crocodiles, or walk through a territory full of lions?

1 hour ago, Selene said:

Hello, my eight-legged friends! :lol: I would just try to stand there, veeeeery very still, focus on my breathing and not move until the minute was over.

Would you rather cross a river full of crocodiles, or walk through a territory full of lions?

Rawr!  I'll take lions over crocs any day either one can kill me but crocs tend to drown their food as well.  Not a fan.

Would you rather have bees for eyes or black sludge for a tongue?

Bees for eyes (it would honestly be kind of cool)

Would you rather be dating somebody who could never sneeze, or have a parent who could never stop sneezing?

5 hours ago, Lauren said:

Would you rather be dating somebody who could never sneeze, or have a parent who could never stop sneezing?

Tough one, but I would go with dating somebody who never sneezes. There's a lot more to like about them.

Would you rather go on a date with the actor/actress of your choice, or get a private meeting in that actor/actresses trailer? 

Go on a date.  It'd be hard to choose between Jeremy Renner or Orlando Bloom but a date with either definitely!!  

Live a boring but successful life

Or Live a fun filled adventurous life with nothing but memories to show for it

Archived