Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Often Do You Carry a Handkerchief?

sexyhankysneeze

Always! I always have a plain white men's handkerchief and a navy blue bandana in my purse! 

2 hours ago, Hankies106 said:

Always! I always have a plain white men's handkerchief and a navy blue bandana in my purse! 

Is the navy blue bandana an emergency hanky in case you soak your plain white mens handkerchief?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 2:45 PM, Hankyrick said:

Is the navy blue bandana an emergency hanky in case you soak your plain white mens handkerchief?

Fantastic question! I guess it depends on the day/mood! If it's an extra crazy sneezy/runny day with lots of wet blowing, bandana would override the white handkerchief. If there are a lot of people around, like if I'm driving or parked in a busy parking lot, white handkerchief so people don't know I'm using a handkerchief instead of a Kleenex. Also bandana if I've had any sings of a bloody nose. I'm always so afraid of ruining my handkerchiefs.

@Hankies106 if I had any sightings of a bloody nose, I'd use Kleenex too, I have a box in my truck, car and also home too and that also saves me ruining my handkerchiefs too

On 7/17/2018 at 1:41 PM, Hankyrick said:

@Hankies106 if I had any sightings of a bloody nose, I'd use Kleenex too, I have a box in my truck, car and also home too and that also saves me ruining my handkerchiefs too

So nice to know I'm not the only one!!

@Hankies106 hate having my handkerchiefs ruined, but obviously I love it when I blow into them and they are covered in mucas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I carry a handkerchief every day. I find I need to use it most days. I feel self conscious blowing my nose around people though if I know I'll need to blow hard to get my nose clear as it's always a loud honk when I do that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 12:11 PM, HankyDrawer said:

Hi all

I carry a handkerchief every day. I find I need to use it most days. I feel self conscious blowing my nose around people though if I know I'll need to blow hard to get my nose clear as it's always a loud honk when I do that. 

I wouldn't worry about honking around people. How many hankies do you have?

Hey Hankyrick,

I have about 30. Mainly white or white with borders and a few blue. I also have a few large bandanas but only use those at home. I'd feel like I was drawing too much to myself using a bandana.

13 minutes ago, HankyDrawer said:

Hey Hankyrick,

I have about 30. Mainly white or white with borders and a few blue. I also have a few large bandanas but only use those at home. I'd feel like I was drawing too much to myself using a bandana.

Very nice, that's a similar amount to myself. I too have some bandanas, I use these either at home or when I'm in my truck. We're they patterned or just brightly coloured?

Archived