Top Posters In This Topic

• Esstrosa

• anon321

• poiub

• ukrsneeze

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, anon321 said:

Thank you buddy.  I am not able to get the software to find them on my own so sorry if I was needy lol.  I usually go through the comments myself and it takes forever

Hey guys there is this German/Spanish, I saw her sneeze once in TikTok, and her sneezes are pretty good.

So I was wondering if someone could look for me, it’s impossible for me to use the tool.

she’s gorgeous btw

her name is li* sikor*

*=a

any new or recent stuff from these streamers?

br**bunn * = e
*rig*mepl*ys * = a
c*rinnak*pf * = o

or any streamer with rapid sneezes would also be appreciated :) thanks in advance!

Edited by WolfPack
forgot to censor the names woops mb
On 1/10/2023 at 2:48 AM, ukrsneeze said:

Hi, good news. There is a solution to make tcd work again.

If you had tcd working, just enter in the terminal 

pip install tdh-tcd 

or pip3

And it should work.

https://github.com/TheDrHax/Twitch-Chat-Downloader

hey i tried putting in the command that you put here but it still hasnt been working for me. i tried it again and it said that the requirement was already satisfied so im not quite sure where to go from here?

20 minutes ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

hey i tried putting in the command that you put here but it still hasnt been working for me. i tried it again and it said that the requirement was already satisfied so im not quite sure where to go from here?

try to enter tdh-tcd -c channelname

On 2/5/2023 at 3:42 PM, WolfPack said:

any new or recent stuff from these streamers?

br**bunn * = e
*rig*mepl*ys * = a
c*rinnak*pf * = o

or any streamer with rapid sneezes would also be appreciated :) thanks in advance!

ari - hopefully they're not too old

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1678341334?t=01h24m53s x9 3:04:37 x11

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1688562670?t=03h02m38s x9 5:12:24 x8

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1695862844?t=03h25m40s x5

On 2/11/2023 at 5:39 AM, ukrsneeze said:

try to enter tdh-tcd -c channelname

that worked :) ty

is there a way for the chat to be displayed in a cleaner way? its giving me 3 different file types lol

also is there a way to only get the logs from a certain number of vods? it just kept giving me the logs to videos until i stopped it

2 hours ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

that worked :) ty

is there a way for the chat to be displayed in a cleaner way? its giving me 3 different file types lol

also is there a way to only get the logs from a certain number of vods? it just kept giving me the logs to videos until i stopped it

edit: now for some reason the chat logs will not go to the dedicated folder that i intended them to go to. it says theyre downloading but now im not sure where theyre going.

7 minutes ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

edit: now for some reason the chat logs will not go to the dedicated folder that i intended them to go to. it says theyre downloading but now im not sure where theyre going.

After download is done, open all irc files in bbedit/ total commander/ notepad (you can delete the rest files)

Create a folder, open terminal from it, there you will see chats folder, from where you only need irc files, you can delete the rest. Idk how to stop them from generating though 

Edited by ukrsneeze
14 minutes ago, ukrsneeze said:

After download is done, open all irc files in bbedit/ total commander/ notepad (you can delete the rest files)

Create a folder, open terminal from it, there you will see chats folder, from where you only need irc files, you can delete the rest. Idk how to stop them from generating though 

it worked once but then i tried it again with a different streamer and it stopped working. i have the chat folder but nothing is getting put into it. 

2 hours ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

it worked once but then i tried it again with a different streamer and it stopped working. i have the chat folder but nothing is getting put into it. 

create a new folder for each one. It should work

On 2/13/2023 at 6:56 AM, ukrsneeze said:

create a new folder for each one. It should work

i have discovered that it works when i only put in tcd -c channelname and it does not work when i do tcd -c chanelname -first=number. is there a way to only get the chats from a certain number of vods?

16 hours ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

i have discovered that it works when i only put in tcd -c channelname and it does not work when i do tcd -c chanelname -first=number. is there a way to only get the chats from a certain number of vods?

I don't know, but it scans from the last available to the first available, you can stop it anytime you want. 

Edited by ukrsneeze
On 2/14/2023 at 8:12 PM, WolfPack said:

thank u for these! first vod seems to not be available anymore tho on my end 😞

Same. The first one doesn't work

Couple nights ago there was an amazing stream from h*yd*ni. Probably 40-50 sneezes in four hours. I screen recorded from my phone because idk how else to record lol. I have the clips I took but the files are too big? Idfk I'm obviously a noob at sharing stuff. If you go to her channel it's the one from like two days ago where she's wearing glasses (I would link it but it says her full name in the link? Idk if that's ok or not) first series is around 28:00 with like 10, the next is around 1:01:10 with like 13. The last one is at 4:00:00 with 11 but there are many more in between that I got screen recorded. Just thought I'd share because it's pretty phenomenal lol. She's sniffly through the whole thing and talks about her allergies a lot esp in the beginning

*e *a

Hi @NovemberSSDGM

about the link you're talking about, I have it posted with all the sneeze times on a thread called "Facebook Sneezers" if you want to save yourself some time searching thru the stream and yes it's pretty amazing. It's actually over 100 sneezes!

Also welcome!