• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esstrosa

• anon321

• poiub

• ukrsneeze

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone find or does anyone have any clips of c*rinna k*pf (*=both o). Ive only been able to find one clip online. 

So, if I have the m3u8 link to an old stream, is there any way to download the chat for it?  This particular stream is 20 hours long, but the saved VOD is only 2 hours.  I can download the chat from the VOD using RechatTool, but I don't know if there a way to get the full chat.  Anybody know? 

Well... I looked around but it doesn't seem possible to do this.  (Let me know if I'm wrong.)  So I basically just manually skimmed through the first 6-7 hours of that 20 hour stream an eventually found it.  She mentioned it was a fit of about 7 sneezes so I figured it would be hard to miss.  Whether it was worth it, I'll let you be the judge.

Added here along with a few other recent ones. 

https://mega.nz/folder/qR5XRQBL#v2WodkBkY3mqwwmDn9FnVA

22 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Well... I looked around but it doesn't seem possible to do this.  (Let me know if I'm wrong.)  So I basically just manually skimmed through the first 6-7 hours of that 20 hour stream an eventually found it.  She mentioned it was a fit of about 7 sneezes so I figured it would be hard to miss.  Whether it was worth it, I'll let you be the judge.

That's up there with the greatest clips I've ever seen, so yeah I'm gonna say worth 😅

23 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Which one in the folder is it?

On 7/5/2023 at 5:39 PM, Demosthenes said:

Some amazing stuff in here.

Thanks!!

On 7/6/2023 at 2:23 PM, ALSF said:

Which one in the folder is it?

If you sort by date added, it's the most recent one at the bottom.  42394688907

On 7/5/2023 at 3:02 AM, Demosthenes said:

So, if I have the m3u8 link to an old stream, is there any way to download the chat for it?  This particular stream is 20 hours long, but the saved VOD is only 2 hours.  I can download the chat from the VOD using RechatTool, but I don't know if there a way to get the full chat.  Anybody know? 

What is m3u8? I’m also trying get chats for delisted vods

Websites like Twitch work by using something called HTTP Live Streaming (or HLS).  In this protocol a very large, long video is split up into many small transport stream files (*.ts) that are then linked to by a playlist file (*.m3u8).  I believe m3u is just short for MP3 URL and the 8 just means it is a UTF-8 encoded text file. 

Anyway, your browser downloads the *.m3u8 file which tells it how long the full video is and what the names of the *.ts files are.  Each *.ts file is about 10 seconds of video and audio.  As the video plays your browser is constantly downloading the next *.ts file (or several) for the next 10 seconds of the video.  As long as the downloading of these files stays ahead of the playback, the video can continuously play without pausing to buffer.

Also there are usually a few different m3u8 playlist with different video files for several resolutions.  That's how the video can keep playing smoothly when you change the video quality setting.  It simply downloads the next ts file in a different resolution. 

If you know the link to an m3u8 file, for example:

cloudfront.net/<stream_name>/chunked/index-dvr.m3u8

Then it is usually possible to manually download the ts files like this:

cloudfront.net/<stream_name>/chunked/0.ts
cloudfront.net/<stream_name>/chunked/1.ts
cloudfront.net/<stream_name>/chunked/2.ts
  etc...

If you don't want to download an entire stream and clip it (e.g. you don't have enough hard drive space), you can just calculate based on the timestamp which ts file(s) the part you want to see is in.  Then download just those files and stitch them together.

You can use something like TwitchRecover to (sometimes) get the m3u8 link for deleted streams.

10 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Websites like Twitch work by using something called HTTP Live Streaming (or HLS).  In this protocol a very large, long video is split up into many small transport stream files (*.ts) that are then linked to by a playlist file (*.m3u8).  I believe m3u is just short for MP3 URL and the 8 just means it is a UTF-8 encoded text file. 

Anyway, your browser downloads the *.m3u8 file which tells it how long the full video is and what the names of the *.ts files are.  Each *.ts file is about 10 seconds of video and audio.  As the video plays your browser is constantly downloading the next *.ts file (or several) for the next 10 seconds of the video.  As long as the downloading of these files stays ahead of the playback, the video can continuously play without pausing to buffer.

Also there are usually a few different m3u8 playlist with different video files for several resolutions.  That's how the video can keep playing smoothly when you change the video quality setting.  It simply downloads the next ts file in a different resolution. 

etc...

If you don't want to download an entire stream and clip it (e.g. you don't have enough hard drive space), you can just calculate based on the timestamp which ts file(s) the part you want to see is in.  Then download just those files and stitch them together.

You can use something like TwitchRecover to (sometimes) get the m3u8 link for deleted streams.

Wow this a real game changer here 

On 7/10/2023 at 9:45 PM, Demosthenes said:

etc...

Wow!

Thanks so much for this. Explains all the issues I have with Twitch and trying to download. 

On 7/5/2023 at 3:02 AM, Demosthenes said:

Hey since u got the rechat tool to work (I never could unfortunately) could u search racquel** itsy*stin* and n*t*li*m*v

*=a

*=u a

*=a

You just have to download the newest RechatTool version.  Old version stopped working because of changes in the Twitch API.

19 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

You just have to download the newest RechatTool version.  Old version stopped working because of changes in the Twitch API.

Thank u!! I finally got it working but now I need the delisted vods urls how do I do that?

Use TwitchRecover.  I'm using version 1.2.  Haven't gotten the newer versions to work. 

Go to twitchtracker.com and look up the info for the stream.  Then choose option 2 on TwitchRecover and plug in the url for that stream from twitchtracker.  It doesn't always work though. 

3 hours ago, scarfase said:

ella**chh (e & i)?

check my post history if you have access to adult board