Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kpop fandoms!

MaiMai

I've noticed that kpop fandoms are more popular on the boards lately, so I thought maybe it would be cool to create a topic for all the kpop fans here? ;)

So yeah. *waves* My current faves are SEVENTEEN (I love them all so much rip me), but I also like Red Velvet, Black Pink, BTS...the list goes on. :lol: I was also into Twice when I first got into kpop.

Which groups is everyone else into? ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I’m actually listening to kpop while typing this.

My bias group is SF9 (partially because my ultimate bias is in that group and I’m so in love with him omg). I also like Monsta X, BTS, NCT, Astro, EXO (kind of - haven’t fully gotten into the fandom yet), and Seventeen (another kind of lol I haven’t been in the fandom for too long). I want to get into the last two more because I really haven’t seen enough of them yet lol. I also want to get into Pentagon and AOA.

I can list so many kpop groups right now but so far, my favorite is BTS. 

My favorite groups are 2ne1, Big Bang, EXO, Wonder Girls, BTS, Girls Generation, Super Junior, TVXQ, MBLAQ, T-ara, KARA, and Orange Caramel.

Ahh, that reminds me that I've been meaning to get more into Monsta X/Astro. :lol:

@CeruleanBlue I would totally recommend getting more into Seventeen. :P (I've only been into them for a few months but I'm very deep already :sweatdrop: )

1 minute ago, MaiMai said:

Ahh, that reminds me that I've been meaning to get more into Monsta X/Astro. :lol:

@CeruleanBlue I would totally recommend getting more into Seventeen. :P (I've only been into them for a few months but I'm very deep already :sweatdrop: )

My friend's obsessed with Seventeen. Her bias is Joshua.

On 15/06/2018 at 10:22 PM, LaDeeDaa said:

My friend's obsessed with Seventeen. Her bias is Joshua.

Ohh cool! I think Minghao is my bias, but I keep getting wrecked by the other members all the time. :sweatdrop:

One of my best friends got into BTS pretty recently. Her bias is Jimin I think.

• 2 months later...

I came across this topic again (and also realized I forgot to reply lol)

On 6/15/2018 at 2:21 PM, MaiMai said:

I really want to tbh. I like them a lot. I just keep getting distracted with other groups lol and not being able to fully stan. I will for sure at some point though~

On 6/15/2018 at 12:04 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

I also want to get into Pentagon and AOA.

I forgot I said this lol. I did indeed get into Pentagon (they’re having a comeback tomorrow I’m so excited) though not AOA.

Also, I’m really, really into GOT7 lately and I was just wondering if there are any fellow IGOT7s here?

Ooh I love Seventeen too! I think my favorite groups right now are Seventeen, Gfriend and NCT(especially dream!). I also really like Red Velvet, Twice, Stray Kids, DAY6, Oh My Girl, Mamamoo and Dreamcatcher. 

The group that got me into kpop was actually Lovelyz(for reasons I’m sure I don’t need to explain on here), and then I was completely sucked into the world of kpop. 

On 9/9/2018 at 1:56 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

I did indeed get into Pentagon (they’re having a comeback tomorrow I’m so excited) 

Their comeback was so good! I’m kinda pissed at Cube and some of the fans about everything going on with Hyuna and E’dawn though :(

44 minutes ago, Pixieflower said:

I’m kinda pissed at Cube and some of the fans about everything going on with Hyuna and E’dawn though :(

Same! E'dawn was my bias too. I hope they change their minds about letting them go.

17 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

The group that got me into kpop was actually Lovelyz(for reasons I’m sure I don’t need to explain on here)

:lol: Yup, I know which song you mean.

Also, NCT and Stray Kids, yessss~ :D

17 hours ago, WolfPack said:

Same! E'dawn was my bias too. I hope they change their minds about letting them go.

It’s not permanent yet, they’re being indecisive right now. Honestly, I kind of feel like they’ll come back? Cube kind of needs them lol.

So... no other IGOT7s probably? Just me lol? *looks at long string of planned future GOT7 fics and drabbles* Ah okay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 1:12 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

So... no other IGOT7s probably? Just me lol? *looks at long string of planned future GOT7 fics and drabbles* Ah okay.

I’m an IGOT7. The group is too hilarious which is why I got into them lol.

On 9/24/2018 at 1:26 PM, LaDeeDaa said:

I’m an IGOT7. The group is too hilarious which is why I got into them lol.

Agreed, they’re hilarious lol. Who’s your bias? Mine’s Mark. He’s actually my ult wrecker lol.

And as an Ahgase, would you be interested in like 5000 Markjin fics and drabbles? :lol: Because I’m trash for Mark and I really ship Markjin so I have a lot of Markjin stuff planned. Maybe some Markson fics. JJP. 2Jae. Gen. Probably at least one “whole group gets sick” fics lol.

6 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Agreed, they’re hilarious lol. Who’s your bias? Mine’s Mark. He’s actually my ult wrecker lol.

And as an Ahgase, would you be interested in like 5000 Markjin fics and drabbles? :lol: Because I’m trash for Mark and I really ship Markjin so I have a lot of Markjin stuff planned. Maybe some Markson fics. JJP. 2Jae. Gen. Probably at least one “whole group gets sick” fics lol.

Mine are Mark, Jackson, and Bambam . So basically half the group. :D 

“Whole group gets sick” is probably my favorite. So yes, I’d definitely be interested. 

5 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

Mine are Mark, Jackson, and Bambam . So basically half the group. :D 

“Whole group gets sick” is probably my favorite. So yes, I’d definitely be interested. 

I can relate lol I would have that also (but with Jinyoung too even) but I’m such absolute trash for Mark that the only wreckers I really have are Jinyoung and Bambam and they’re not really threatening my bias list anymore. :lol:

I’ll probably do that one second. Or first, I’m not sure lol. I have a Markjin fic planned out already. Although... I could just integrate it into a “whole group gets sick” and have both (but it might focus on Mark and Jinyoung a lot because I have a lot of things planned out and really want to write them. But I’ll try to include everyone as equally as possible (though it might still be biased towards my favorites (your biases + Jinyoung))).

I’m open for including ships too if you have any ships you’d like to see? Markjin is already guaranteed lol. *apparently I’ve gone back to writing messages that are way longer than any reasonable human would need them to be I’m sorry, like how did I even manage to use three parantheses lol?*

My bias group is for sure Seventeen, I love them all. I'm starting to get more into GOT7 and Monsta X. Oh, I also like Bts a lot.

Oh, and Btw Cerulean, I would SO read that Got7 fic! Just saying 😊

4 hours ago, NightmaresForever said:

My bias group is for sure Seventeen, I love them all. I'm starting to get more into GOT7 and Monsta X. Oh, I also like Bts a lot.

Oh, and Btw Cerulean, I would SO read that Got7 fic! Just saying 😊

I’m so dumb lol I was about to say “oh, if you like SVT there’s a really good Jun fic on here” and then I realized you wrote it. If you ever need GOT7 video or song recommendations or want to talk about them, I’m always up for it lol. They’re my bias group.

Good to hear lol especially since I kinda started it already

6 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

If you ever need GOT7 video or song recommendations or want to talk about them, I’m always up for it lol

Which songs do you recommend? I've only really listened to Hard Carry and a few others.

54 minutes ago, NightmaresForever said:

Which songs do you recommend? I've only really listened to Hard Carry and a few others.

Look, Never Ever, Fly, If You Do, You Are, The New Era (Japanese), Just Right, Lullaby (lol - there’s also an English version, a Spanish version, and a Chinese version), Hey Yah (Japanese), Forever Young, Tic Tic Tok, Sign, Stop Stop It, Shopping Mall, Confession Song, Home Run, She’s A Monster, Girls Girls Girls (debut song).

I tried to include a lot of variety since idk exactly what type of music you like. However, it’s kinda ranked by the earlier ones being my favorites (although tbh my absolute current favorites are Look, The New Era, and You Are (maybe Never Ever and If You Do too)).

I will warn you: Recent MVs have a lot of visuals, I died. Some (*cough* most) of the early eras... prepare yourself for some really bad/weird hairstyles lol. The three/five songs I listed as favorites all have really good MVs (If You Do is good but Jinyoung looks kinda weird and Mark is in it for like 0.00001 seconds so).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 1:16 PM, Ti🌸 said:

IGOT7 here!!! Mark is my bias without a doubt! He’s so gorgeous ahhh!!!

Eyyyy, same here! :D I love him so much.

Archived