Sneeze Fetish Forum

Detention Obs (m)

Guest ashley

Guest ashley

yupp... I think he said his name was Bobby. Hes way cute. Blonde hair, but he wore a nyy hat b/c it was freeeeezing in the room. he also wore a dark blue hoodie. he had baby blue eyes, ad a pink nose. he was medium height and skinny, but not too skinny. he was sitting right behind me.

I was the first to complain about the room temperature! What can I say, I was freezing my ass off in my itty bitty shorts lol. and he was all yeah miss. I have a cold and its making my nose stuffier. :P aww! That was so cute! And almost proving himself he sneezed a tripple stifiling the last one. I blessed him and said see miss, hes all sneezy now. can you turn on the heater or something? and she just said there wasn't anything she could do...

then he layed his head on the desk and was all ahh I wanna go home and went into another sneeze fit. 7 sneezes in all, most of which were stifled becuase the room was quiet, (and cold lol) then the teacher just complained that his sneezes were desruptive. I was all you could barely hear him miss. and he was all I tried holding them in but I couldn't help it. and I was all its becuase its still cold here. then some other epople started complaining about how cold it was so she went to the other room to ask how to work the thermostat.

after a while it was warmer . Then at about 10 till time to leave she said we could talk. I turned around and the kid still had his head on his desk. I asked him if he was feeling any better and he said yes but he was way tired and ready togo back to bed. I laughed and agreed. then he raised up and sneezed a loud wet "hupSHOO" on the desk and was all oh Im sorry, did I spray you? and I was all nah you're fine. dont worry about it and that was about it. pretty fun tho

there was also some girl who was sneezing a lot but I had trouble paying attention to her when this dude was right behind me lol

Archived