Sneeze Fetish Forum

dc drabbles

heckyeahsneezes

well, I've been dragged into dc again, and this time i'm reading comics (slowly) but i've still got a soft spot for the batfam so its very likely most of these will be centered around them. i'm probably definitely still a little rusty so go easy on me lol. 

Character: Dick Grayson

Summary: Dick is stubborn, but luckily Damian is stubborner.

Notes: dick is batman in this

“Grayson, go home, I can handle this.”

The coms continued to be silent and Damian gave a little huff. Was Grayson ignoring him now?

“You’ve been sick all week, Gotham can survive one night without Batman,” Damian paused, waiting for a reply.

Nothing.

“If I must I suppose I could call in Drake to patrol with me while you head back to the manor...”

Still no reply. Something was definitely off. Grayson never passed on an opportunity to get Tim and Damian to spend more time together, to be a family and “bond” (but preferably without any sharp objects near by that they could stab each other with if it went south). And he couldn’t hear the little wheeze over the coms that accompanied Grayson’s breathing either, another symptom that had sprouted up in the last couple days of his illness.

Right as Damian was about to ditch his post and come find his brother, the coms clicked back on and Damian realized Grayson had been muting his mic.

“That bight dot be suh...hh..ch a bad idea,” came Grayson’s congested reply.

Damian’s eyes widened a little. He’d expected a little more resistance, especially since he’d been fighting Grayson to stay home every night this week. If he was giving in that easily then he must really feel awful tonight.

“Where are you?” Damian asked, even as he was pulling up a gps tracker to see where Grayson would pop up on the map.

—————————— pov switch —————————

“Grayson, go home, I can handle this.”

Dick would’ve rolled his eyes if they weren’t shut tight as he tried to muffle the hundredth sneeze tonight. “Hh-kTSxchhu-!!” Luckily he’d managed to mute his mic in time. Not so lucky, he had to sneeze again. “HMPT-kkuh..” and again. “GTSCHhsh-!!

“-can survive one night without Batman,” Damian was saying.

Dick sniffled wetly, and then immediately regretted it when his sinuses flared up with that awful itch again. “Heh..hh! HET’iCSCHuh!-mPSTCH’huu...” he trailed off with a chesty cough, his chest and head aching.

“-I could call in Drake to patrol with me while you head back to the manor...”

Feeling as shitty as he did, Dick still managed a smile at that. If Damian was willing to patrol with Tim just to ensure Dick went home to rest then he really must be worried about him. He still felt a lingering sneezy feeling in the back of his sinuses but if he left his com muted any longer Damian was liable to track him down with the bug he’d planted that Dick had purposely left on his suit for the sake of Damian’s peace at mind. After another painful cough, he reached up a hand a shakily clicked on his mic.

“That bight dot be suh...hh..ch a bad idea,” making it through a full sentence without sneezing was a win at this point.

After what seemed to be a small shocked silence, Damian’s voice came, “where are you?”

And even though Dick knew Damian was tracking him as he spoke, he relayed his position anyways.

My reaction reading about#ConcernedDamian and #sickieDickawesomebigbro like:

ReliableDisfiguredIberianchiffchaff-max-

thanks for the feedback guys! here's another little thing 

Character: Jason Todd

Pairing: Jayroy

Warnings: cursing bc well..its jason 

notes: hey y’all guess who loves jayroy. it me

Het'EKSHHOO!.. sdnf.. sonuva-”

“Did you just-“ Roy started.

“-No.”

“It sounded like you-“

“-Shut up, Roy,” Jason growled.

“You sn-“

“-No.”

“Okay...but you just sneezed in your hood, didn’t you?” Roy finally got out in between Jason’s protests. He sounded amused.

“FINE! Yeah! I sneezed into my fucking hood, are you happy now?”

Roy simply laughed loudly on the other side of the wall. Jason let out an incoherent grumble. He felt like shit, and for once shooting bad guys in the face was a little less appealing tonight. He’d rather be at home, wrapped up in Roy’s freckled arms, and asleep, but he’d never admit that out loud. If he happened to end up there later tonight..well then that’d be just as well. Just thinking of their shitty pullout couch made Jason’s joints ache with want.

He sniffled, pulling the red hood off and running a sleeve along the bottom half of his face. Sneezing into his hood really was as disgusting as it sounded, but he hadn’t been quick enough to pull it off. The cold night air didn’t seem to be doing his nose any more favors either, as the telltale tingle started up again. He scrubbed viciously at the appendage, trying to stave off the inevitable.

His breath hitched and then he heard Roy saying something but couldn’t quite make it out while he was so distracted. “Hah....hh!!...” suddenly he was tackled to the ground, the air flattened out of his lungs as his back hit the concrete.

“I told you to duck!” Roy said, above him, looking a little frazzled. Bullets were bouncing off the spot where Jason was standing mere moments ago. Huh. That could’ve been him.

“I had to sneeze...” Jason offered lamely, as Roy rolled to his feet and helped Jason to his.

He still kind of had to sneeze but running for their lives seemed a littler higher priority at the moment. They might’ve stood and fought if Jason felt confident he wouldn’t sneeze again and screw up his aim. Roy sent one of his high tech arrows that form a wall of goo flying between them and the bad guys and then they burst out the doors of the building, Jason a little more out of breath than usual. He let out a wheezy cough, and suddenly Roy was right by his side, one hand steadying his shoulder, the other on his forehead. It was too late to jerk away so Jason just sighed in defeat.

“C’mon, Jaybird,” Roy said, “lets get you home.”

And maybe... just this once, Jason would go willingly and let himself be taken care of. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Love 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😄

I love this so much!  Dick.  Guh.  Poor baby.  I adore him.  

And Jason, sneezing in the mask?  Amazing.  

Really well done!  Thanks for sharing :)I'm excited for more!! 

• 1 year later...

Archived