Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs - cake delivery

Kitty

Aside from being an incredibly good day, myself, my husband, son, special playmate Rico, his girlfriend and their daughter all got to hang today at two great events. It was the first event, however, which set the tone for the entire day (at least for me).

I was seated at one of the picnic style tables in this large skating rink and Rico was standing talking to his lady and myself sort of leaning across the table. He was rubbing his nose with one finger just the barest fraction and I knew he was going to sneeze.

He rubs his nose a lot and truly I do not know if he does it to torture the crap out of me or if he has a tickly sort of nose, but you know when it is just different, more purposeful? Rico backed up from the table, his girlfriend answering someone behind her for a sec and then he tried to pinch his nose, but not fast enough and sneezed a gorgeous perfect "huuhhpchishhh" after which he looked directly at me. He had that mix of sneeze and his deep voice when his sneezes are not held back back just a bit softer in sound as he had tucked his head down and bent forward.

You could tell it was a forceful sneeze which completely took him over or it wa just the sort that crept up from deep down.

Of course I was smiling broadly and said, "Bless you." He nearly laughed when he thanked and gave me the most beautiful knowing smile. Since it has been so damn long since I heard him sneeze - I didn't even care if he teased me. I was so pleased and instantly turned on *sigh* geeze what a perfect sneeze -the view, his posture, the sound and even his response - complete interaction.

Later we all attended a benefit and as he began to drive to Philly he rubbed his nose and then glanced to look at me and of course I was grinning happily - he had to smile as well but if he was going to sneeze, it went away and I really didn't care. I think it is because I share every aspect of the fetish with him that makes his one sneeze from time to time more than enough.

:P Kitty

FRACK!!! No ideas for the bastard boy - but heaven help me I could kiss you for that! If he ever truly figures out how insane it makes me he just might become dangerous - LOL

Kisses - thanks for your responses!

Archived