Sneeze Fetish Forum

overcoming sadness..?

beijoseternura

beijoseternura

Hello my dear readers. First thank you a lot for taking your time to read my words.

I thought a few days about of writing this post down or not - I just wanted to ask you if anyone else made such experiences in your life? I don't know a good way to start this topic I think I just start would be the best way:

I lost my mother when I was 22 years old. The closer reasons I would prefer to keep it for myself but let me tell she was ill her whole life through and her death seemed to be a salvation. Though her death was really sudden and unexpected and I haven't seen her a long time before she passed. I didn't had a chance to say I love her, I don't accuse her for mistakes she made, or goodbye. During the last years I always thought that the pain would heal someway. But the pain just catches you up again and sometimes I spend hours of the day of being sad and I am absorbed in my own thoughts and memories. I still feel drained and broken. After such a long time.. Even my chronical illness - I have lung issues since my birth- got worse because of it. 

So I wanted to ask if someone made similar experiences that you don't feel better after years of losing someone beloved? And how do you overcome or deal with your pain? I appreciate every answer of you all and I commiserate with all who went through same situations. I pray for you.

Please forgive me some mistakes I wrote. Take care.

Archived