Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone interested in LoZ BOTW story?

I love Alan Rickman

I absolutely am in love with Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a fan fiction for it here. I’m trying to think of a plot but know I will set it likely 3–5 years after the events of BOTW, so both characters will be a good few years over 18.

I would likely do one for Zelda with a cold, who would deny it but finally end up giving in, and Link would be her caretaker. I’ve dabbled with it a bit already. Or she could have allergies. Perhaps even to silent princess flowers! That would be fun!  But if we get enough for both illness and allergies, I may do both! So please tell me which you’d prefer!

Another plot is currently to be determined, and it may include some other characters. If we go with illness, Link may eventually catch Zelda’s cold, depending on whether people want it or not (or vice versa). Please keep in mind this will be my first LoZ fic, though, so it may be a while before I get a first part out. And it may be shorter than my other stories. I want to try to make sure everything sounds right since I’ve never written these characters before.

If you’re interested, what would you like to see in it? Cold or allergies? Any other characters you’d like to see? Any ideas for the plot? Any specific things you’d like to see in a scene or so? Etc. Please tell me down below or through a private message. I’d love to take suggestions and act on them. It’ll make it a bit easier for me to start, too, because starting is always one of the most difficult parts for me when writing a fan fiction or original story.

Thanks,

I love Alan Rickman

P.S. I hope this is in the correct spot. If it isn’t, I sincerely apologize, and Staff can feel free to move it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived