Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stuffy nose

Hankyrick

I don't know what it is at the moment whether it is mild hayfever or just something irritating my nose but for the last 2 mornings my nose has been stuffy.

It happened yesterday when I woke up and had to coax a sneeze out with a twisted tissue and then gather my fresh light blue with dark red edged handkerchief to blow my nose. It was a kind of gurgling blow and the mucas half filled my handkerchief. My nose blowing ended about midday.

Then this morning the same thing, I've woken with a stuffy nose and I'm currently using a plain white handkerchief and have blown a few times already.

We'll have to see what happens later in the day or even tomorrow morning and see if it is the same

• 2 weeks later...

Could be hay fever or just a lucky sneezy day! I'm trying to picture your light blue with dark red edge handkerchief- sounds patriotic! 

1 hour ago, Hankies106 said:

Could be hay fever or just a lucky sneezy day! I'm trying to picture your light blue with dark red edge handkerchief- sounds patriotic! 

Well it does have alittle white lines in it too so I suppose it could be classed as patriotic lol. I've even got a recording of me using it but the file is too big to upload on here

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 2:43 PM, Hankyrick said:

Well it does have alittle white lines in it too so I suppose it could be classed as patriotic lol. I've even got a recording of me using it but the file is too big to upload on here

Nice! :usaflag:

Oh darn! Have you tried uploading a picture of it too?

34 minutes ago, Hankies106 said:

Nice! :usaflag:

Oh darn! Have you tried uploading a picture of it too?

Thankyou. I did try too but the file is too big. It was me using it but I do have it saved 

On 7/17/2018 at 1:43 PM, Hankyrick said:

Thankyou. I did try too but the file is too big. It was me using it but I do have it saved 

Every time I try to upload a photo to my blog on here, it says it's too big or there's not enough space on the website! I might need to start my own blog on another website!

Ooo you'd have to let me know which website, would love to see photos of you blowing your nose into your hankies 

Archived