Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pheonix_Mandrill

An: annnnd back again!!! Love u guys so much for the comments ❤️

And we return to our regularly scheduled...whatever goes on at this site XD

“SON OF A WITCH” Rolland yelped as the crystal ball smacked his foot. 

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry”

”OH FUUUCK OW!”

Trixie looked over to Rolland’s dance of pain and nodded. “Nice shot Em.”

”it was an accident” I mumbled as two extended middle fingers were added to Rolland’s dance.

”Owww” Rolland groaned, dancing around. He didn’t have time to move as the door slammed into his face.”

“MOTHERFUCKER” Rolland yelled. Trixie and I hastily scanned the room for children. There had already been a pair of gnome twins repeating Rolland’s swears this week. Thankfully the customer wasn’t a child or an angry mother. In fact, I recognized him. 

“Azmin?” At his name the goblin looked up, grinning. He looked a little different. His skin was still a warm light brown, and his hair still fell into silky spikes. However in the lighting his pointed ears and yellow eyes were prominent, as were the claws tipping his fingers. When he smiled I could see sharp teeth. 

“hey I remember you!! Sorry about almost killing this guy.” He gestured to Rowan. 

“Welcome to the Apocathary how may I help you.” Rolland said dizzily.

”I was gonna rob you but I like this human so guess I’ll at least pay half price.” Azmin said, giving us another blinding smile. “Ok let’s go. And because I like you I won’t stick this against your back.” He gestures to the short knife on his hip.

”How kind.” Trixie said sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she opened a fashion magazine. And with one co worker ignoring me and the other suffering possible head trauma I entered the back storage area with a knife wielding yet oddly friendly goblin.

As the light darkened Azmin’s skin shifted to a darker gray, matching his surroundings. I stared, and then quickly looked away as his yellow eyes met mine.

”You’re a little weird, you know that?” Azmin said, stepping away to look at some shelves. “Hey you got any...cleaning stuff but for bodies. Like cleaning wounds. Soap for stuff that hurts.”

”You mean antiseptic?” I asked, pretending that a goblin hadn’t just called me weird.

”that’s the one! And I’m gonna need stuff for burns and bandages and other stuff, it looks like a little needle...”

As Azmin described syringes, stitching thread and other items, I dashed across the store room for the items in question. The place was bigger than the actual store and customers didn’t usually come down here. Then again most didn’t have a knife.

”And the stuff that kills pain!”

”Pain killers?” 

“Right! Are we vibing? I think we’re vibing.”

I found myself smiling. Despite his lack of general medical knowledge Azmin was pretty charming. Not to mention what transpired the last time we were here...

As if conjured from my thoughts Azmin stopped suddenly, hand floating in front of his face, breathing slowly changing...

Before I could contemplate my career as a psychic the urge seemed to leave him and he straightened up, turning to face me. 

“Ugh, sorry. I’m feeling kinda sneezy. Didn’t wait long enough for it to be dark.”

I was dying. He said it so casually! How can people say these things casually! This cannot be normal!

”been like this for at least fifteen minutes and...ah...oh wait wait...ahhh...damn it. Lost it again.” A silver hand rubbed against his slightly pink nose. “Oh jeez it itches..”

HOW CAN PEOPLE SAY THESE THINGS NORMALLY?? 

”Here.” I said, shoving the items in a bag and handing them over, eyes on the floor. I repeat, the floor is a friend. 

”Yay! Now that’s service. Look at you running like a little headless chicken. Humans find those cute right?”

I stared at him. 

”Or not.” He said. “I mean they’re small and fluffy and humans like that...oh god can’t think about feathers right now...”

He lost the urge again a few seconds later. Not that I was disappointed. I mean not that I was watching. I mean. Um. Yeah. 

”Ok, I should be good now. Jeez, I think the dust down here is making it worse. I think I’m kinda allergic or something.”

How. Can. People. Say. These. Things. Casually.

“I’m totally driving you crazy arent I.”

I tripped over the awkwardness of the room. (Metaphor?) “What?? I mean, um you talk a lot.”

”Eh. Other goblins say that too.” Azmin shrugged. “Oh, wait...ahh...ahhhh..ahhhhhh...”

I couldn’t help but watch. Why am I like this. Why is someone with their head tilted back, eyes closed, right at the edge, so unbelievably attractive to me.

At the last second though, Azmin’s eyes shot open, glittering with mischief. “I knew it! You’re totally staring at me.”

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. And to rephrase, oh fuck.

Azmin saw the look on my face and laughed. “Hey, hey relax. It’s fine. I don’t judge. Could be weirder.” He laughed. 

I could feel my face burning. Fuck was I gonna cry?? Face, be normal.

”Woah woah hey. It’s ok. Really I was trying to make you laugh. You’re fine. Really. Not messed up or freaky or whatever you’re thinking.”

I felt my head tilted up. Azmin patted my hair like I was a cute puppy. “Smile or something would you. I feel guilty now!”

”Why?” I asked. 

”Well I called you out like the prick I am plus I...Dammit I keep....” he broke off, pinching his nose, rubbing the bridge, eyes shut tight. “Ok, ok. I’m good.”

”Wait are you trying to keep yourself from sneezing?” I asked. That was the nicest yet most agonizing thing someone had ever done for me. 

”Obvious...obvious...hehhh...ok. Ok. I’m good.”

His eyes were teary and his nose was twitching. “No no it’s ok. Just go ahead and sn, um you can snee, um...”

”Sneeze? He asked teasingly. “You can’t even say it.”

”no I can’t.” I muttered. “But, um, like, go ahead.” My face was on fire. 

”I mean I don’t feel like it now, but thank you for the permission.” Azmin said, giving me a mock bow. “While we’re waiting I wanna double what I have here.”

We had been walking a few minutes when I heard Azmin inhale sharply. 

”I’m gonna snee-heeze...so like...ehh...theres your...ehhh...hahhhh...warning...”

He stopped walking, hand over his nose, chest heaving. It was glorious. I mean. Normal. 

”ahhhhh.....hehhhhhh...ehhhhh...ehhhh...it’scominehhhhh...hahhhhh...”

He tilted his head back, breath hitching frantically  

“ah..AHH-AHHKETSHUUUU.” He sneezed violently into his hands bending over at the waist. “Ohhh sweet gods that felt good...”

Face. On. Fire. 

Azmin eyed my suffering and grinned. “You like that? I mean obviously yeah.” He tossed his bangs out of his eyes. “ hey hold on. I got an idea.”

”what?” I asked, staring down my shoes”

”mhm. There’s no way I’m paying for all this in gold. But I can trade you.”

”trade?”

”yeah. Goblins are great at trading. Here’s what we’re gonna do. You’re gonna give me all that stuff. And here’s the good part, you ready?”

This could not be good. 

Azmin made sure I was watching before rubbing a finger across his nose. “I think I...oh, ahh...I gotta sneeze again.”

”You bastard.” I said. 

Azmin grinned despite watering eyes. “I’m thinking you can have some fun with it.”

Face. Is. Burning. 

”You’d like that, wouldn’t you.” Azmin said slyly. 

What could I do, I nodded.

AN; ok das all for now because I’m on mobile and I don’t wanna lose what I’ve written, I will return soon tho XD

Sorry for any spelling errors cuz mobile. Anywho thanks for reading and I hope you liked it!!

NICE FUCK YEAH!!  This is fucking galaxy brained I’m so ready for the Azmin to take advantage of his kink ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

annnnnd back with more! Will this be terrible! We’ll see!!

I’m seriously doing this. I’m seriously going to do this. Holyyyyyyy shit. 

At this moment in time I’m currently sitting at a table across from an overly smug goblin, in a store room, with a feather in hand, thanking any god out there that the light of the single torch isnt enough to see my furious blush. 

Azmin’s skin has taken on a dusky gold sheen to match the shadowy light. I wonder if it’s something he does on purpose or something that just happens. 

its not like I can ask now. He’s leaning forward, chin resting on his hands, dark bangs falling into his eyes which are glittering with mischief. He knows how nervous I am, and the bastard is enjoying every second.

”Any day now.” He purrs, smile widening. “Don’t cheap out on me now human. Come on-ahh...”

His voice breaks as I gently stroke under his nostrils with the feather. His eyes tear up, and I’m pretty sure he would have sneezed soon anyways without my help. Or maybe his nose is just that sensitive. 

he holds perfectly still as I trace each nostril, gently tickling the sides. His eyes are teary and unfocused, chest rising and falling slightly. I’m clearly teasing him. 

so that’s when I slide the feather into his right nostril. 

He jerks back, inhaling sharply before leaning forward again and submitting to my movements. I begin to gently tease the walls of his nostril, trying not to stare at him, but I mean, I’m allowed to right? 

i still feel weird though. 

”ehh....ehhhhh....hehhhhh.” His nose is pink now, and my gentle strokes have induced him into a steady pattern of hitching. He raises a hand to wipe at his eyes and then at his nose, but I gently move it away before he can touch the latter.

”hehhhhh...hehhhhhh...hehhhhhh...” the breaths aren’t changing so I slide my feather in deeper gently tickling the furthest reaches of his nose. That gives me the response I want. His head jerks back again and his breathing quickens. 

”hahhh...hahhhhhh....ehhhhh...”

I slowly twirl the feather in a circle. His nose is dripping slightly, all mischief gone from his face, replaced with a pure desire to sneeze. I’m completely in control now.

And damn do I like it. 

I slide the feather out as the sneeze is clearly close. “Do you think you can hold it long enough for me to tickle the other side?”

Even with shaking breaths he still manages to sound coy. “I ehhhh...I ma-ahhhh...make no promisehhh...ehhhh...ehhhh...promises.”

I take that as an invitation and turn my attention to the left nostril. However I must have completely tortured the right because not even three strokes in, Azmin pulls back, hitching increasing...

ehhhhh.....hehhhhh...ehhh...hehh...hehh..hehh....HEHHHHHH...HEHHHKYSHH! AKYSHHU!.”

He snaps forward, hand barely covering his face as he sneezes harshly. He looks up at me, eyes still wet. 

”My bad, couldn’t hold it.” He shrugs, grinning. “Let’s keep going so I can make it up to you.”

He leans forward again but I’m struck with a streak of boldness. “Um, can you come a little closer? You don’t have to-“

Before I can finish he’s practically on my lap, scratch that, now he is. Oh jeez. Oh jeez. Oh jeez. 

I look up, meeting his gaze. “Yeah. That’s good.”

He laughs. Shaking his hair out of his eyes. “I aim to please.”

With that I return my feather to the left nostril, wiggling it carefully, guiding the tip to the most sensitive areas. This time when the hitching begins I can feel the rising of his chest close to mine.

”ehh...hehhhh...” Azmin attempts to rub his nose against my hand to alleviate the itch but I move it away, smiling as he mumbles complaints. I must have really done a good job before because this next sneeze is approaching fast.

”hehhhh....ehhhhhh...hehhhhhhh...”

He’s tilted his head all the way back, nostrils flaring wide enough to wave the feather back and forth. And dear god does that tickle him. 

”Ahhhhh....ehhhHHH...hehhhh..HEHHH...”

The sneeze is close but I don’t let up, quickening my pace. “Too much for me to ask you to hold back now?”

Ahhahhhh....Hehhhhh...EHHHHH-EHHHH-ATSHUUU! KYESHUUU!! AH-AH-ATSHUU!”

The last sneeze naturally expels the feather and I pass Azmin a tissue, which he happily accepts. 

”Um. Sorry.” I say, eyeing the sniffly mess I’ve created. 

”Don’t be. That was the deal.” He said calmly, before drawing in a breath. “Nuts I’m gonna sneeze again.”

With him this close I can see the way the tears cling to his dark lashes, the way his pointed ears move slightly back when faced with a tickle. The way he gasps desperately as the sneeze draws closer, closer, closer...

”Dammit I think I need help.” Azmin says, managing a sentence over his breathing. “This is gonna-ahh-gonna be big.”

”Ok, let me help” I say, before I’m taken aback as Azmin leans into me. It really must tickle. 

Conscious of feeling his movement against my chest I lightly tickle the right nostril again, hoping to relieve the itch but also enjoy what’s going to be an incredible explosion. 

”Ahhhhh.....ahhhhhh....oh god it ticklehhhh...ehhhhhhh....ehhhhhhh...”

Suddenly he presses his face against my shoulder. I freeze. 

”ehhhhhhhh.....ehhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh...hahhhhhhhhh...ehhHHH...EHHH....HAHHHHHH...HAHHHHHHH...HAHHHHHH...HAKYSHHUU! HEKYSHH! Hehhh...ehhh...one mo...ehhh...more...HEHHH-HEKEYSHUU!”

He curls into me, spray misting my shoulders and neck perfectly. I’ve felt every torturous breath and now I feel the soft recovery ones, rubbing his back gently. 

Oh sweet Jesus on a log. I really just did that. 

Finally Azmin looks up at me with dark teary eyes, a dripping nose and somehow, that trademark smile. 

”So. How’d I do?”

And das all! I’m on mobile again so there’s some weird errors in there somewhere. I’m sorry. I hope you all enjoyed and have a good day!!!

Oh fuck no friend that was AMAZING!!  Wow that was way more than I expected and I loved every second of it!  Too bad this isn’t on the adult board, I’d love to see the two go farther but alas it is not to be

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

AN: looooong overdue update!! It’s gonna be short but I’ll try to make it good XD

Once again, I stared at a wall. Why did I ever decide to work at an apothecary? Why, why me of the past?

Rollan had left me alone, the bastard, to take his break. I didn’t expect to see him again for another two hours, company policy be damned. Trixie had last been seen with a muscley guy, so I wasn’t planning on looking for her.

Today’s problem came in the form of a shadow elf. They were just as tall and slender as regular elves, the strongest differences being violet tinted skin and inky black eyes. No pupils. No irises. No whites. Just darkness. This one had white hair pulled into a ponytail that traveled down his back. I could see the signature elf ears and the effeminate features common to all elves.

When I was three I thought elves lived in a tree and made cookies. In reality those are gnomes. Elves are six foot at the shortest-badass warrior-nature loving humanoids. And given my issues so far, it’s not hard to guess where this is going. 

Im pretty sure it’s a universal truth that elves are hot, and so was this one, for all of my weird reasons. Elves have more slender noses that look slightly pointed with smaller nostrils. You can only see them clearly when they’re irritated...which is obviously something a normal person knows...

Anyways that’s what this one was doing now.

His nose had a more vibrant violet tinge on the tip, and I could see the thin nostrils quivering slightly. I was trying not to stair. It wasn’t going so well.

For all of two minutes I accomplished pretending to be a normal person, trying to figure out the new tax rates. Elves are pretty great at being quiet, so I had no warning for what was going to happen next.

”Ah-Tshhhu!”

i whirled in time to see the elf press his hand to his face. It was a fairly quiet sneeze, but it was still enticing. Yeah, so much for normal.

Elves also have fast reaction times, so of course he caught me staring. Great day so far.

”Uh, bless you.” I said. Why me.

”My apologies for disturbing you.” His voice was soft as well, sort of musical.

”You aren’t bothering me. It’s fine. I’m having a great time.” AAGH BE NORMAL DAMMIT. 

The elf only looked at me quizzically before turning back to the shelves. I thought that would be the end of it. Of course I was wrong. 

”Ah...Ah-tshhuu! Atshuu!” This time he’d doubled over, slowly standing up, sniffling.

”Bless you again.” I said, before remembering I worked here. “Do you need any help?”

the elf sighed heavily. “I suppose.” He stepped up to the counter in a few strides, keeping his gaze on me. He made a sound of annoyance, gingerly pressing a hand to his nose.

”Um...can I see?” I asked, cringing at my existence. The elf nodded and I carefully tilted his head up. I gently rubbed a finger under the nostrils.

this caused the elf to jerk back, breath hitching frantically. Unfortunately his breathing returned to normal, despite his nose looking more irritated. “It tickles.” He said sheepishly.

”Sorry.” I said quickly. “Um, any other symptoms?”

The elf, who’s name turned out to be Swann, described symptoms typical to a sinus infection. Constant tickling, irritation, and sneezing.

”I’m unaccustomed to this reaction.” He said, looking to the side. He seemed almost embarrassed.

”You mean sneezing?” He nodded. “There’s nothing wrong with it. Just let it happen.” I continued.

Almost the instant I finished speaking his eyes teared up and his breath started to hitch.

”ahhh...ehhhh...” he’d pressed his wrist to his nose, seemingly fighting the urge.

”It’s ok.” I said. “Just let it out.”

”Ahhhh....ahhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...AH-TSHHUU!”

It was the hardest he’d sneezed yet, and afterwards he sighed in relief. “Apologies”

”Don’t apologize.” I said. “Did it um...feel good?” So normals just off the table at this point.

”Yes. Very” Swann said seriously. “Unfortunately I have difficulty achieving that as I seem to instinctively fight the urge.”

”Cool.” I said, not knowing what else to say. Suddenly Swann leaned forward

”You almost provoked that reaction though, earlier. Could you do it again?”

Well, my face revealed a new shade of red to the world. Swann drew back.

”Have I offended you?”

”No.” I said quickly. “No I’m happy to help. Here come back here...” if these opportunities keep presenting themselves, I might as well take them.

Once we were settled in the back room I mentally prepared myself. “Ok, are you ready?” Swann nodded and I began.

Since physical touch worked before, I tried that again. I gently brushed my nails under the nostrils, then teasing each one slowly before brushing them again. Swann’s breathing began to deepen again.

”I-I...ahhh...ahhhhh...I’m going to...ahhhh...ATSHUU!” He pulled back, sneezing into cupped hands. “Again. Please.” He said leaning forward.

I gently rubbed the underside of his nose, making him gasp desperately. “I’m going-hehhh...going to-ahhh...ahhhhh...”

”I know. It’s ok.” I said, teasing the left nostril.

”Ahhhhh...ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh...” the buildup was torturous, but what Swann had said earlier was true. His body seemed to be fighting against the release.

I made my touch lighter, tickling the rims of his nose, rubbing my finger tip slightly on the inside. “It’s ok, you’re gonna sneeze soon, I can tell, just let it out, think about sneezing. Think about how good it will feel, think about how it tickles, and how badly you need to sneeze...

”Ahhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...ahhHHHH...”

”Here it comes.” I said, massaging the sides of his nose. “You can do it, sneeze.”

”AHHHHH....AHHHHHHH...AHHHHH...AHHHHHHAT-SHUU! ATSHUUU! ATISHUU!”

He hasn’t pulled away this time and my hand was misted by the release. I kept rubbing though, moving my hand to gently tickle under his nose, hoping to use the previous fit as momentum into the next.

Swann leaned into my touch, eyes closed, nose shivering. I swirled my finger in a circle along the side of his left nostril, slow teasing strokes tickling as much as I could. I repeated on the right, then brushed the undersides once more, the act that had tickled so much in the first place.

”Ahhh...ahhhhhh....ahhhh....I ha-haaaaahhh...have to sn-sneehhh...sneeze...ahhhhhh....ahhhhhh...ahhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh....aaaaaaaahhhhhh...ahhhhhhaaaaahhhhh...AHH-AHHHTSHUU! ATSHUU!! ATSHUUU! ATSHUUUU! Ahhh...AHHHH...ATSHUU!”

The release sent him forward almost directly into my arms. I found myself rubbing his back as he sneezed and sneezed.

Maybe not a bad day after all. 

AN: I hope it’s good! XD I wrote it on mobile so sorry about the errors. 

• 1 month later...

Wonderful as always, dark elves are a favorite of mine ❤️

Edited by Akahana
  • 2 years later...

this is hands down the BEST original character fic I've ever found on here oh my goddd 🤩 you strike the best balance between humor and hotness. literal perfection!

• 2 weeks later...

I return from the void!! I forgot how much I enjoyed writing this. Now I shall continue. Enjoy XD 

“And that’s why I’m never dating a troll again. The end.” Trixie concluded her three hour story at last. 

“Wow, that was the most pointless story I’ve ever hear-OW!” Rolland yelled as Trixie smacked him with her magazine of the day. “You’re so mean to me!” 

“It’s not my fault you’re an immature creep!” 

“I’m not immature or a creep!”

”You could barely keep a straight face when that gnome named Richard came to pick up a prescription!”

”He had his name down as Dick!”

”I rest my case.”

”Alright, so I’m immature! What makes me a creep, huh?!”

I chose to ignore this latest argument and went back to counting ceiling tiles. It would be extremely exciting if one were missing. Some days were just like that here. 

“Normal people don’t do that!” Trixie yelled.

”I’m very normal!” Rolland yelled back. Listening to them argue could be a lot sometimes. Something else needed to happen now.

”I’m taking my break!” Rolland exclaimed.

“You’ve already had three!”

I decided on a tactical retreat to the back room. I got a whole four minutes of peace before Trixie turned her wrath on me.

”EMERY! I LITERALLY CANNOT DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN HANDLE IT!” For the record, I want a raise. I went back out to see Trixie already inching for the back door. “I owe you one.” She said sweetly.

”You owe me like, fifty.”

”You know I don’t deal with the icky ones.” Trixie said, before making her escape. For the sake of not being as immature as Rolland, I raised my middle finger at her instead of swearing at her.

Anyways, time to deal with the customer. Said customer was awkwardly standing near the entrance. “I can go if you’re busy.” They said slowly.

”Nonono, it’s ok. She’s just a bitch.” I said. “So, what’s going on?” I may never know how I, the most socially awkward being to walk the planet, ended up in customer service.

”I…I’m n…” Their eyes watered as they tilted their head back. “Haahh…HEHSHYUU!

Ah. So it was going to be one of those days. Oh no.

At least I had a reason to stare this time. The customer had gone from roughly my height with light blueish hair and green eyes to lilac hair and red eyes, as well as growing noticeably taller.

”I’m not feeling very well.” The customer said. Their nose was already twitching again and they seemed to be trying to fight back the rising urge to sneeze again.

”I can see that.” I said. Dammit, my brain was already shutting down. Why. Just why?!

The customer nodded before tilting their head back again. “Ehhh…hehhhh…haaahhh…ahhhhh…”

I slid a nearby box of tissues over to them. It was pretty clear that they were going to lose this fight. And no, I definitely wasn’t viewing that as a positive outcome.

Ahhh…AHSHYUU! HESHYUU! Ehh..Ahhh…AHKSHIU! EHSHYUU!”

Woah. With every sneeze, the customer morphed into various different creatures, including a perfect duplicate of myself. They groaned, sounding absolutely miserable.

“Bless you.” Why are those two of the hardest words for me to say?

“Thanks.” The customer said as they lightly dabbed at their nose with a tissue, wincing as the touch seemed to trigger more tickling. “I’m a shapeshifter.” They said after taking a few more uneven breaths.

”Yeah. I kinda figured.” I said. “Does that happen every time…”

”Every time I sneeze? Yeah. It’s a pain in the ass.” The shapeshifter sighed. “So I’m having a great time.”

I nodded sympathetically. “Well, maybe I can help?”

”Thats the hope. I’m Twy by the way. I’d shake your hand, but I don’t want to get you sick.”

”People have come in here with worse.” Just make normal conversation. Just make normal conversation. You can do that.

”I’d imagine s-HESHYUU!” Twy ducked to the side, sneezing harshly into the tissue. “…Ow.” They muttered. “Sorry. That one came on quickly.” Without warning, they shifted back into the silver-haired humanoid they’d appeared as before. That seemed to be their preferred form.

I didn’t know too much about shapeshifters. If you met one, you usually wouldn’t know. Seeing one out of control like this was interesting. I’d heard that no one had ever seen a shapeshifter in its real form. The one Twy had now was probably another random one. I couldn’t tell what gender they were, but there was something inherently pretty about them. Maybe it was the shoulder-length hair. They kind of killed that look.

”You don’t have to apologize.” I said, remembering that I had to respond in order to not seem like a freak. “Have you gotten sick like this before?”

”Never this long. And I usually don’t get so…gehh…get so…hehhhhASHYUU!” They groaned before blowing their nose. “I don’t usually get so sneezy.”

”Ok.” I said, my voice coming out a little too high-pitched for my liking. “We have decongestants, immune system stuff…” I didn’t even sound like I worked here! Was I getting worse with this problem?

”Hey, I’ll take whatever you got. Changing so quickly gets pretty tiring.” Twy said. “I’m not sure if I’ve spent more time sleeping or sneezing lately.”

”Ok. Are you in any pain?” Maybe I should make some notecards. Emergency “sneeze-related-customer-need-that-makes-it-hard-to-function” notecards.

”No, not really. Just…Nngh, sorry, heehhh…hold on…” Twy tilted their head back again, eyelashes fluttering as their nostrils quivered. “Haaahhh…ehhh…ahhhh…haaaahhh…” I’m not sure if that false start was worse for them or me.

”You ok?”

Twy nodded. “Thought I wa…was…ahhh…hehhh-ahhh-ahhhhh…” Come on! If I was going to suffer, at least give me the good stuff!

I have problems.

”Dammit.” Twy groaned, still sounding like they were still right on the edge of a sneeze. They fumbled for another tissue. “Thihhh…this keeps hahh…happening.” They twisted the tissue into a sharp point. “This is the only…only way I cahhh…can get them out sometimes…”

I could feel my face heating up as Twy inserted the point into their left nostril and began to twirl it around, slowly inserting it deeper. The hitching increased tenfold.

”Haaahhh…ahhhh…S-So close…ehhh…ahhhh…God I n-need to…snehh…ehhh…hahhh!! Oh, it’s comihhh…ahhhh…HAAAAAHH…HAESHYUUU! KYESHUU! Ahhh…ehhh…HAHHH…ASHYUU! ESHYUU!” Twy held onto the edge of the counter as they sneezed repeatedly. “Finally.” They groaned. “That felt so good…”

Holy fuck, this person is going to end up killing me.

”I’ll go get you some more tissues.” I said, my high pitched voice returning. Twy nodded.

”I think I might sneeze again. That would be good.”

I quickly made my retreat. Watching someone induce themself was…Oh sweet cheese and crackers. I could barely think.

What I wouldn’t give to function normally in these circumstances. 

Omg you’re back!!! I love this story to pieces!!!! I’m not usually into male sneezing, but your writing has so much personality and flavor that I’d read it even if I wasn’t a fetishist (plus it’s really hot and the narrator is unbelievably relatable hdjdhdsdjs).

My God! Fantasy and an apothecary, that's incredible! This is the most amazing thing I've read in a long time. Please keep writing! I feel so identified with Emery, and the characters are so well written and characterized. I love Azmin too.

Please, I would love for you to write something of stifled sneezes❤️!

This is fucking brilliant! Your humour and flow of consciousness way of writing is making me laugh SO MUCH! Also, the way you write sneezes is just so damn lovely. I love how clumsy Emery is, and they’re just too relatable, straining to see sneezes and having to force themself to look away all the time, haha. I’m so glad you wrote the stuff with Rollan too, I loved how torturous his buildups were, and Emery getting to help him by rubbing his nose 🤤🤤🤤Also, that line? ‘Floors don’t sneeze. Floors don’t have embarrassing kinks. Floors are nice. Floors are friends.’ Is hilarious! I love all the characters. Azmin is a fucking delight. He had the perfect intro with his dust allergy (and the hot inducing that went along with it), and then that scene where Em gets to induce him as payment? And he’s so teasy? Fuck, that slayed me! The sneezes were amazing, and I adored Em’s various reactions. A few of my favourites were ‘Oh fuck. Oh fuck. And to rephrase, oh fuck.’ And ‘Oh sweet Jesus on a log. I really just did that.’ 🤣🤣🤣. But I also loved Noir with his stuck sneezes (and Emery was right, it was glorious!), and I cackled when he spoke and Hazell was so shocked. And omg, Swann? Poor embarrassed beautiful shadow elf needing to be induced? I was in heaven! And I’m so so glad you returned to write about Twy! They were so sexy inducing like that! Thanks so much for writing and sharing, this is bloody incredible!

• 5 months later...