Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mirror Site

Bondi

Since some people are unable to access the wav page, I've created a mirror site. The URL for the mirror site is:
https://bondi357.000webhostapp.com/

For those of you who are able to access the site through the old URL at http://bondi.beastlet.com/   please continue to use that URL as I will only have 10 gigabytes of bandwidth per month on the new site, and once that's gone, the site won't be accessible anymore. This is a free hosting service, so there are no guarantees that it'll be able to stay up forever. Also, they will be shutting the site off every day between 2 and 3 GMT-4 as that is one of the terms of their service. I don't feel like paying for hosting to eliminate those hassles, so that's just how the wav page mirror site will function for the time being. I am sorry for the inconvenience. In any case, all of the HTML pages that I've uploaded will appear exactly as they are on the old location and all of the wavs should have been uploaded, but if there are any issues with any of them not loading, then feel free to PM me and I might be able to fix it. 

• 3 years later...

omg I am pretty sure it was Hypnos from Bondi's page (I can't access the original or mirror site so can't confirm the name). The person I'm thinking of made wavs of literal perfection. The desperation, the stifles followed by an intense sneeze, the colds, the British accent, I could go on and on. I would pay big money for new content from him!

• 9 months later...
On 1/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, Starlight2337 said:

omg I am pretty sure it was Hypnos from Bondi's page (I can't access the original or mirror site so can't confirm the name). The person I'm thinking of made wavs of literal perfection. The desperation, the stifles followed by an intense sneeze, the colds, the British accent, I could go on and on. I would pay big money for new content from him!

Yeah the mirror is down for me as well 

I think the host deleted it and wants to only have paid hosting on there. I still have the site backed up on a portable hard drive so if I can find a decent free hosting site or whatever maybe I can try to set it up again somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, Bondi said:

I think the host deleted it and wants to only have paid hosting on there. I still have the site backed up on a portable hard drive so if I can find a decent free hosting site or whatever maybe I can try to set it up again somewhere. 

ah ok I see cause i was looking for a wav last night and found its not working anymore

If you open the (original - possibly the other too) site in the wayback machine you can still see/play all the content (haven’t checked all entries but 1 from Jan 2019 works)

9 minutes ago, Ahhshoo said:

If you open the (original - possibly the other too) site in the wayback machine you can still see/play all the content (haven’t checked all entries but 1 from Jan 2019 works)

Ah thanks for the tip
Just tried it I can't save any or view any files on the archive machine :(

Edited by MikiSan

I'm setting something new up right now. It might take a while, but it's coming. I'll review the new URL when it's all uploaded and works properly. 

• 1 year later...

Where do we find new content? I see nothing g from date 2024. But someone said there was content up. Just asking. 

• 3 weeks later...

There is no new content and there probably won't be any new content. Nowadays, most people prefer to post their sneeze recordings on YouTube, Discord servers, Tumblr, or other places without waiting for a middleman to get around to it. Back when I created the site, that wasn't an option. I will continue to keep the site online as an archive for as long as it's feasible for me to do so since some people still enjoy it. :)