Sneeze Fetish Forum

Medical play?

NYCgirl

I have a thing for medical play.  A fetish for resperitory therapy that revolves around me being helpless while a doctor treats me for asthma/other breathing problems, which are made worse by the cold I have.  Does anyone else have a similar fetish?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 9:01 PM, Asexy said:

If it counts, I'd like to blow someone's really snotty nose.

That  counts, i’d actually love someone to blow my really snotty nose.  

I feel the same way!  I would LOVE to help someone blow their nose and have someone blow mine!  I have had this vision of being in a doctor's office and there being a large box of Puffs in there (yes, I have a tissue fetish too) and I have this horrible cold and let out a sneeze that makes some snot come out of my nose.  The nurse that would be checking my vitals would say, "Bless you, here why don't you blow your nose?", while grabbing a Puffs tissue and handing it to me.  She would watch me fold the tissue over, put it to my nose and let out a SUPER snotty blow (which is the way a good majority of my blows are).  After I was done blowing my nose, she would ask me if I was okay and if I needed another tissue.  Well, I would say no, because I would get everything out, and quite honestly, would be pretty embarrassed, especially if it was SUPER snotty. 

Sorry for the long reply!  Went off on a tangent there, I guess....

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

I feel the same way!  I would LOVE to help someone blow their nose and have someone blow mine!  I have had this vision of being in a doctor's office and there being a large box of Puffs in there (yes, I have a tissue fetish too) and I have this horrible cold and let out a sneeze that makes some snot come out of my nose.  The nurse that would be checking my vitals would say, "Bless you, here why don't you blow your nose?", while grabbing a Puffs tissue and handing it to me.  She would watch me fold the tissue over, put it to my nose and let out a SUPER snotty blow (which is the way a good majority of my blows are).  After I was done blowing my nose, she would ask me if I was okay and if I needed another tissue.  Well, I would say no, because I would get everything out, and quite honestly, would be pretty embarrassed, especially if it was SUPER snotty. 

Bro, I swear you and I think so much alike. To be honest, I reckon I'll actually enjoy to actually have my own nose blown by someone else if they'll enjoy it. we'll just have to meet another fetishist!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 5:24 PM, Jeff said:

I'm with you there but for me I'd probably take the extra tissue... 

Im a bit curious, if you don't mind: How would you define medical play in general, and is it different from regular doctor appointments?

• 3 years later...

Yeah, I totally get this, as a fellow asthmatic and med science major, but like, it's not really a part of the fetish. It's more of an interest that I engage with everyday and including that just makes everything feel more personalized I guess? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2018 at 2:01 AM, Asexy said:

If it counts, I'd like to blow someone's really snotty nose.

Me too! I have a massive caretaking kink, and I really want to help a crush or s/o blow their nose one day when they are sick with a bad cold or even the flu. I just imagine them being really poorly and super tired but not able to sleep because they can’t breathe through their nose and mouth-breathing hurts their sore throat too much. I would pull back the covers just a bit and with their fever they’d be shivering and whincing, but I’d promise them I’ll be quick while I rub some Vicks into their chest to open things up. Then I would tuck them back up, get the pillows nicely behind their head and help them blow their nose, holding a soft tissue up to their nose and just encouraging them softly to blow until they can breathe better, and that I don’t mind and won’t judge them. Once their nose felt clearer, I would rub a little Vaseline on their chapped nose and lips. I’d make sure they felt comfortable and warm, and then kiss their feverish forehead before climbing into bed for the night where they’d just fall into my arms and try to sleep it off.