Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trip to USA. Eating habits ? Need some help from Americans

2410Ar

Right now I’m in the USA. And I am wondering if there are any people from USA that could answer my question. So I’m really worried about eating. I know it’s funny to ask about it here but I feel like I can count on everyone in here. Question is What should or how should I eat if I don’t want to gain weight ? Because love eating and is love to try everything that is worth it but for know I’ve tried many different things that had so many calories but didn’t taste so good. Are there any places where I can eat and not gain weight. I mean places with healthy food that aren’t so expensive. And maybe there are some interesting places to see that only Americans know😁

Now I’m in Los Angeles. I’m going to stay in San Francisco, Las Vegas and Honolulu(Hawaii)

I’m begging you to help me.

Unfortunately, a lot of accessible food in America is packed with calories. There aren't really foods that won't make you gain weight, it's about taking in the amount of calories you expend (I think a woman is supposed to eat about 2,000 calories a day, but you can eat more if you exercise/use up those calories).  Essentially, foods that most countries know are low calorie are the same here-- fruits, veggies, etc. Avoiding too much cheese and bread and fried food will help you out a lot. Lucky for you, the places you're staying should have restaurants that serve "healthy" foods-- a lot of menus will now show calorie count, so you can track how many calories you're eating in a day. As for cheaper low calorie food, places like Chipotle have calorie counts and serve fresh ingredients. 

Hope that helps! Sorry I couldn't be more specific. 

I guess to sum up: keep track of the calories you are consuming-- if you want to try something really fattening, do it! Just eat lighter for the rest of the day. Exercise to burn up the calories you consume. Stick to fresh ingredients, and no fried foods. 

I’m not super familiar with most of California, so I don’t know what specific things might be less expensive where. Overall, though, you might be able to find inexpensive produce in Southern California, and relatively inexpensive fresh fish and seafood in San Francisco. I don’t know anything about food in Las Vegas, except that much of it is fattening.

Hawaii, though, is a different story! I’ve never been there myself, so I can’t say for sure, but I have heard that, though food is expensive overall there, both fresh fruit and healthy (ie, raw, steamed, grilled, or broiled; not fried) fish/seafood are plentiful and much less money, comparatively, than they are elsewhere. 

Good luck, and enjoy the States! 

I’d say just listen to your body. If you’re full, you’re full, and don’t have anymore. Try not to stop for snacks between meals, or limit yourself to one snack a day. Try a variety of foods instead of just fried things. Plus, I’d spend as much time as you can walking around the cities (there’s a lot to see, too! It’s honestly a lot of fun.)

If you're looking to count calories, and you are into using apps, download MyFitnessPal on your phone.  It has an amazing database of foods, I've genuinely never ever encountered a food, no matter how small and obscure the brand, that didn't have information on there.  It's a good place to start because it will give you a rough and ready idea of how many calories you're consuming versus what you're burning. :)

Echoing what @SleepingPhlox said about My Fitness Pal, I use it and have been able to maintain a good diet because of it. Also you can sync it with other apps like the step counter app Pacer, I like that feature as well.

Its all about moderation. You can eat what you want but not overdue it. 

#Artynotlisteningtoherownnadvice

#fatpersontellingyouthislol

Archived