Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing related to drinking?

hellagood

Okay, so I went camping a couple weekends ago with my best friend and our two guy friends. We took a huge cooler of beers with us, and proceeded to empty it until about 2am.

One of the guys (the sneezy one) had found a 2x2 peice of lumber that a previous camper had left behind at our camp site. He was the firemaster for the night, and used the stick to move the logs around. We wanted to play a drinking game but had forgotten to bring a deck of cards with us, so we improvised by stating that whenever the firemaster raised the stick in the air we all had to take a drink (what can I say, we're lazy). We were all sitting around the fire in our lawn chairs when at one point he raised his stick in the air and nobody noticed. He started to say something about it, when he was interrupted by a sneeze. It was followed by a quick second sneeze, and then he tried again to tell us to take a drink when he was interrupted by a third, much harsher sneeze. Since he had the firestick in one hand and a beer in the other, he couldnt do anything but try to muffle the sneezes in the crook of his elbow. After his sneezes, we all blessed him, and he just grinned and told us to quit stalling and drink up.

Although he didnt sneeze anymore that night, he proceeded to get more and more congested as the night went on. I asumed that he was suffering from allergies because we were in the middle of the woods. Later on that night, the two of us were by the fire talking, and he gave this incredibly congested sniffle (so adorable). I asked him if his allergies were bothering him and was kind of surprised by the reply. He said that his allergies always went nuts whenever he drinks. I didnt want to push the subject of his allergies, so I didnt find out exactly what it was that he is allergic to.

After hearing that, I started thinking back and could remember so many times when we all went out drinking and he would always end up sounding so congested by the end of the night, and usually would have ended up producing a few sneezes along the way.

I dont know about you all, but I've never heard of anything like that happening. Is this a common thing to happen to people when they drink? What do you think causes it? Anyone else ever experienced this? Thoughts, anyone?

He's right. Alcohol dilates blood vessels. In the nose, which can contribute to congestion and irritation. You know how drinking turns some people very red? Same thing.

Red wine..makes me sneeze loads. But most things do :P

For quite a few people it is the sulphites in the wine, they produce histamine and if you have allergies they get triggered by it. I know several people who have commented on how sneezy they get from red wine :blushing: as if I would ever offer it to them knowing that :)

Red wine..makes me sneeze loads. But most things do :)

For quite a few people it is the sulphites in the wine, they produce histamine and if you have allergies they get triggered by it. I know several people who have commented on how sneezy they get from red wine :blushing: as if I would ever offer it to them knowing that :blushing:

hehe... not you :P Never! *smooch*

I get congested and stuffy after drinking it sounds like I have a cold. I never sneeze though but if I induce I sneeze easier and a lot more.

There have been several stories/obs about drinking and sneezing. I am not sure if it was in this forum or an old one several years ago but I can vaguely remember someone saying they sneeze a ton...it was a female I am sure..when they drink.

Jaime

Yup. Drinking beer does the same thing to me. If I know i'm gonna drink alot, I'll take an antihistimine before hand. If not, i get more congested as the night goes.

The Screaming Orgasm

3/4 oz Kahlua

3/4 oz Irish Cream

3/4 oz Amaretto

3/4 oz Vodka

ice

Shake extremely well!

:) I don't know if it's the drink or the final instruction that gives it it's name :)

The Screaming Orgasm

3/4 oz Kahlua

3/4 oz Irish Cream

3/4 oz Amaretto

3/4 oz Vodka

ice

Shake extremely well!

:) I don't know if it's the drink or the final instruction that gives it it's name :)

Love, it's how you react after you've had a number of them :)

I've know two people who said beer---or particular kinds of beer--give them allergic reactions.

But what a scene, hellagood, beer, drinking games, sneezing, and a sneezer without a free hand. I never realized camping could be so much fun!

Someone once told me they sneezed when drinking red wine. I thought they couldn't possibly be serious, all the while trying to figure out how to get them a bottle immediately. Now I know!!!

When I was still drinking, red wine would often make me sneeze a few times right after my first few sips. Don't know what it was... nothing else did it to me.

My step-dad (*shudder*) gets fits from certain whiskys (whiskies?)

I WISH! (since I drink daily... hourly... ) I would be a sneezing MACHINE! But... No. Drinking does not affect my nose at all. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived