Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend with a cold....

RNAllergicgirl

Ok....this is GREAT. I'm super in love with my boyfriend. Part of what initially attracted me was his nose. He has this large eagle-looking nose....but he's SUPER cute with slightly wavy blond hair that kinda waves around his ears, blue eyes and a really light speckling of freckles. He's HOT. He also has a great body - not large but definitely toned. I feel very very lucky. Of course I'm also majorly in love with his personality too. ANYHOW......

So I noticed that he's been sniffling a lot lately, like he's getting a cold. I asked him one morning if he was getting sick and he said that he had the sniffles. (He doesn't know about my fetish.) Every time he sniffles or clears his throat it makes my heart skip a beat. I've been trying to keep casual when he does this - but I've almost kinda gave myself away with an unconscious sigh :P And I've been WAITING WAITING for a sneeze - finally he sneezed. He does this great stifle type sneeze too! Kind of like HAA-CHAGHGH. Twice. He will sneeze and cover his mouth with his arm. It's adorable. I have to fight myself not to attack him. :blushing:

I've decided that I'm not going to tell him about this because I don't want him watching me for my reaction every time someone sneezes. It's my wonderful thing that I get to enjoy.

:)

Oooh sounds like you'resuper lucky! Thanks for sharing!

My b/f has had the WORST allergies and a cold at the same time lately!

Yesterday he was in a car for two hours and he sneezed the whole time! I wish I had been there, but he told me about it after, the person whose car it was often transports their dog in it and he's violently allergic to dogs! So off he went sneezing majorly for a couple hours!

I remember once we were on a plane trip for 4 hours and something in the plane was bothering him, and he sneezed for the entire trip!

RNAllergic girl, I totally know what you mean about being attracted to their nose when you first meet them, when I first met my b/f, I was super curious about his sneezes etc and finally I found out that he had really bad allergies to many things, we used to live in a warmer part of the country and now we live in a rather big urban centre, where his allergies act up almost daily and to something in every season....lucky me! :)

Oh I surely know what you mean. My boyfriend hasn't recovered from his cold yet (well, almost... anytime soon. :) lol) and he sneezed yesterday while watching TV with me. Oh I love it so much. :)

Archived