Sneeze Fetish Forum

Loud, wet blows (w/Pics if allowed)

djm4991

Where I live, there are tons of trees and flowers. This seems to trigger the allergies of everyone I know, no matter how severe. 

I have mentioned this friend before, she is between 5’8-5’10 (I'm short so it's hard to tell...) with a medium sized build and has a short nose with wide nostrils. She also has long, black hair, down to the middle of her back.

I saw her again recently and she said usually her allergies don’t bother her that often. This was hard to believe as throughout the time I saw her, she sneezed loudly four times and she also blew her nose four times, very wet and loud, all into some paper towels.

*Due to a recent thread, I fully understand if this is not allowed anymore. Feel free to remove the link: 

Tissue Pics

On 7/25/2018 at 3:18 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Did those loud blows have any honking in them?

Unfortunately, no. They were gurgly and wet.

On 7/28/2018 at 3:54 PM, djm4991 said:

Unfortunately, no. They were gurgly and wet.

Can you see about getting a sound file of her wet blows?  Sorry if that sounds creepy or weird....

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Can you see about getting a sound file of her wet blows?  Sorry if that sounds creepy or weird....

I do not think I am comfortable recording and if I did, I would feel REALLY uncomfortable sharing it. That is technically illegal. 😋 To humor the thought, it would be difficult to get anything, because I don't see her that often. Maybe once or twice a month and it's very rare for her to outright blow her nose within ear / mic shot, unless she has a really big sneezing fit and her nose is running a lot.

I'll do it so mods don't need to: Try not to 'shark' people. IE trying to get more out of someone than they may be willing to share. In the context of this community, creepy and weird can go hand in hand if you're not careful, so no need to apologize.

Archived