Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male or Female compilation

Natural Sneezes Paradise

Hello gues and girls , girls and guys 

I noticed on my recent topic that male and female attraction (when it comes to sneeze intrests only not sexual) are on the same level like 50% each .

On my channel i only upload female content, due to my intrests, and im seriously wondering if i should start uploading male compilations as well . 

I had set a survey asking the same thing in the discritpion of an older clip but only 10 ppl answered out the thousand views it got :( ,  not very helpfull ti be honest .

Please let me know what you thing .

N.S.P

@Natural Sneezes Paradise

Hmm.  So while im sure that many people (myself included) would appreciate the influx of new male content, content creation on YouTube NEEDS to be fun.  Not a chore.

Basically, I know that my own husband is personally put off by male sneezing, so if he had to create a bunch of vids containing it, it would no longer be a fun hobby but instead boring work for him.  Maybe it's different for you.

I would hate the content to arrive at the expense of your own enjoyment of the creative process is my point. 

I like that idea, and I would certainly watch your videos (both male and female videos) but just if you are fine with making male videos, not because people are asking you to do it.

If you ask me, I support that idea, so you have my vote :D 

@Show&tell I will always enjoy finding new clips no matter what gender im looking for dont worry about that .

I just feel that i dont satisfy a big part of this community by uploading only female content . 

I personally would enjoy a male sneezing compilation, and there aren't that many out there so it's a good market to get into! 😁If you'll enjoy it, go for it!

1 hour ago, Natural Sneezes Paradise said:

@Show&tell I will always enjoy finding new clips no matter what gender im looking for dont worry about that .

I just feel that i dont satisfy a big part of this community by uploading only female content . 

Echoing what others have said then.  If you enjoy it, it would be appreciated.  :)

I think it would be super appreciated by many community members (myself included). Like @Show&tell said, as long as it's not a chore for you! That would take the fun out of it😊

• 3 weeks later...

Archived