Sneeze Fetish Forum

OC Doodle (MESS, M)

SneezyHolmes

Recently got a new OC and boy howdy do I love him! :) He's a Megalodon Gijinka and a mob boss of sorts! His name's Pericolo or Peri for short! :D 

WARNING: MESS AHEAD!!!!

https://sta.sh/09cjugxsez2

45 minutes ago, kushamisukii said:

Love your drawings dood

Thank you! :3 

That's freaking amazing.  The mess looks so unbelievably lifelike, it just stretches and dips and drips in exactly the right places and it does seem kinda weird to tell someone "you have an eye for snot" but...like...there is no other way to really word it!  I mean, the whole thing overall is great, the pose is awesome, but I can't get over how good that bit is.  Just, like, damn!

57 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

That's freaking amazing.  The mess looks so unbelievably lifelike, it just stretches and dips and drips in exactly the right places and it does seem kinda weird to tell someone "you have an eye for snot" but...like...there is no other way to really word it!  I mean, the whole thing overall is great, the pose is awesome, but I can't get over how good that bit is.  Just, like, damn!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love drawing that part! xD Glad you liked it!

1 minute ago, shadows45 said:

Love the art style, the tail is super cool too . :)

Thank you! :D 

• 7 months later...
26 minutes ago, Animania said:

GOOD OC! I WANNA POOK HIS SNOOT

Thanks! And no promises he won't bite..or sneeze! :laugh: 

13 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Thanks! And no promises he won't bite..or sneeze! :laugh: 

BEAAAAN!! XD eheheheheh oh gosh hes sooooo delicious and precious ❤️

maybe he'd enjoy meeting some of my oc's xD they could pook each other xD MAYBE WE SHOULD DO AN ART TRADE?? also im about to send you a message so i can find out about yer good boi ❤️ 

@Animania Ahh, I'd love to do an art trade some time! Sadly my laptop is on the fritz at the moment and I don't trust it to not shut off mid-drawing but once I get it fixed then sure! And okay, haha! :) 

Archived