Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do young people blow their noses anymore?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

Obviously some do, but I work with several people under 21 and no matter how sick they are it's just constant sniffing.

People more in their mid-20s or even the 18-21 age group a few years ago would always bring tissues to work or at least grab some toilet paper to blow their nose from time to time, but it seems like that's not a thing that happens now

People under 21, is preferring to sniff and not blow actually a thing now? Or am I just working with the wrong people?

When I was younger I didn’t really blow my nose... Now it can’t even blow my nose without it feeling uncomfortable so yea... That happened.

sexyhankysneeze
24 minutes ago, Ayaka said:

When I was younger I didn’t really blow my nose... Now it can’t even blow my nose without it feeling uncomfortable so yea... That happened.

20 minutes ago, Oceanmountains said:

I'm 23 and I'm not a nose blower but maybe I'm just weird 

So you guys will go through entire colds without really blowing your nose?

Correlation =! causation. Pretty sure age does not influence nose blowing habits. 

also why are you paying so much attention to these young people

I’ve never noticed that a significant amount of people don’t blow their nose in my generation, although I don’t pay quite as much attention as some people might on here since it’s not a huge part of the fetish for me. However, I  will agree with @skater and say that age probably has nothing to do with that. Can’t see what would’ve happened in my generation that would change such a habit.

I work with people from ages 22-40 and I'm pretty sure I've seen most of them do it at some point.

Personally, I myself don't do it around other people. I think it's disgusting to hear and I wish everyone would do it in the restroom or something lol

sexyhankysneeze
41 minutes ago, skater said:

Correlation =! causation. Pretty sure age does not influence nose blowing habits. 

also why are you paying so much attention to these young people

If they are 18-21 and I'm only 23 that's not really a terrible thing lol

3 hours ago, sexyhankysneeze said:

So you guys will go through entire colds without really blowing your nose?

Yep! But then again, I have sinus problems so I can barely blow my nose to begin with. It just hurts and seems to make it worse... 

1 hour ago, sexyhankysneeze said:

If they are 18-21 and I'm only 23 that's not really a terrible thing lol

And even if you weer in your sixties (@skater): people have their own preferences (that's why this forum exists) and within legal boundaries we should leave each other some room.

On 8/3/2018 at 2:16 AM, Oceanmountains said:

Yep! But then again, I have sinus problems so I can barely blow my nose to begin with. It just hurts and seems to make it worse... 

I agree.  I'm 29 and between my allergies, chronic congestion and sinus problems I can't really blow my nose either.  I actually wipe my nose alot.

My GF (a yr older than me) will sniffle a bunch when her allergies or a cold is bothering her and I'll remind her she can just blow her nose and she'll say 'oh yea' and then do it, lol.

• 3 years later...

I'm almost 30 and I've definitely noticed that people 5-10 years younger than me have more of a tendency to just sniff a lot unless they are really snotty. 

People around my age much more likely to, and people over 40ish seem to just blow their nose all the time - don't really see a lot of the older crowd just sniffling. 

1 hour ago, Trynasneeze said:

I'm almost 30 and I've definitely noticed that people 5-10 years younger than me have more of a tendency to just sniff a lot unless they are really snotty. 

People around my age much more likely to, and people over 40ish seem to just blow their nose all the time - don't really see a lot of the older crowd just sniffling. 

I notice this too. I am in the 20-29 age bracket and I just sniff when I'm sick. If it becomes too unmanageable to keep sniffling, I will probably go to a bathroom and properly blow my nose. Most of my friends are in their 20s to early 30s and they usually sniff and wipe their nose. They have to have a lot of snot for them to blow. 

For my coworkers say 45 and above, it seems that they just blow their noses on camera or in front of others without a care in the world. 

14 minutes ago, bingochamp7 said:

I notice this too. I am in the 20-29 age bracket and I just sniff when I'm sick. If it becomes too unmanageable to keep sniffling, I will probably go to a bathroom and properly blow my nose. Most of my friends are in their 20s to early 30s and they usually sniff and wipe their nose. They have to have a lot of snot for them to blow. 

For my coworkers say 45 and above, it seems that they just blow their noses on camera or in front of others without a care in the world. 

Interesting. I personally find having to sniff at a runny nose really irritating and will always go blow it asap to sort it out, even in front of others. Maybe I just act older than I am haha

I've always had the feeling that there were more younger snufflers about, but that's probably a gross generalisation. 

Maybe the reasons for this, if it is the case, are just social habit. Obviously if you go right back down the age range, I remember back when I was school age that a lot of people seemed actually not to be very good nose-blowers, but once you get to young adults and above as we're discussing here (you'd think) that wouldn't be an issue.