Sneeze Fetish Forum

norcal tinkfan

Thursday I am sitting in an all employee meeting and I notice my throat is quite scratchy. About 2/3 of the way through I start sniffling as my nose is starting to run a bit. 

Friday I wake up and every time I swallow my throat hurts. I blow into three tissues to clear my nose, take some Dayquil & head to work. As the day goes on I am needing to blow my nose quite a bit, but no sneezing yet. I leave work, stop at Target for some extra tissues and head home. Just as I turn onto my street, the tickle in my nose starts. I pull a tissue from the box on the passenger seat & HESCHOOOOOO into the tissue. Pull into the driveway, blow a a couple gurgly wet blows into a couple more tissues and get into the house. My nose is fairly runny, my throat hurts & the sneezes are coming in singles every so often. 

Today I am miserable with this cold. Throat still hurts, one nostril is fairly runny and the other is pretty stuffed up or they both become runny or stuffy. When I blow it does clear it all for a bit. My sinuses feel inflamed & I am sneezing probably every 15-20 minutes in singles or doubles. 

Right now I am in nose is totally stuffed up phase hoping my next sneeze will help clear it! 

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well norcal tinkfan. I hope you feel better soon, but thanks for sharing your obs with us. 

The Alka Seltzer was best friend today. The decongestant part seemed to work off & on, but my nose has been consistently runny with clear mucus. My blows have been wet & use 2-3 tissues each time. 

It has helped release the pressure in my sinuses which in turn has brought on a lot of sneezing. I have a box of tissues by my sad all all times. They are coming in doubles & triples now. The last time was about five minutes ago. I am watching “Hamilton’s America” for the zillionth time (love it) & had just blown my nose. It caused a tickle. I sniffed & that didn’t help. I sniffed again & could tell I was going to sneeze at any second. Grabbed two tissues from the box and HASCHOOO...HUH...UH...HUSCHOOOO...HASCHOOO right into them followed by two more blows. 

My throat is still pretty sore & my nose is getting tinged pretty red. 

Just sneezed again. HESHOOOOO HESHOOOO uncovered because I was typing & they came out of nowhere! 

134C81A7-4C03-4942-B226-4EAA0DD44624.jpeg

Archived