Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Cappella and Choir

Pokesneeze

Hey! Just wondering if anyone else here is also in an a cappella group or choir? (Or just really likes to sing 🎤🎼)

Hi! I love singing! I've never been an official member of an a cappella group, but I'd like to someday. I'm more a choir person.

I LOVE choir and just singing in general! Choir came to be such a big part of my life in highschool and I’m glad to say I’ll continue it in college. And I love a cappella too; I’ve never been in an a cappella group, but when I was in the more advanced choir at my high school we did quite a few of them for concerts or in smaller groups at Solo and Ensemble. So fun!

I used to sing in several different choirs, and I loved it. I was an Alto 👍 I quit my 2nd year of college d/t various life things, but I still miss it sometimes. Nowadays, I'll sometimes sing some questionable karaoke from time to time, but that's about all I have time for these days :lol:  

Love a cappella singing, as difficult as that is (especially with a larger group). Appreciate all genres too, although am partial to the classical, choral style. Rachmaninov's Vespers are absolutely stunning, particularly when you hear them performed at a 12th century church in the UK.

Take care,

Zed 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh me! I've been in choirs as long as O can remember and I'm currently in two a capella groups. One I've been in for about 6 months and the other I've just been invited to join 😍 making music is magic, it's such an important part of my life. I also just sing and play guitar for fun and occasionally I can be found at an open mic. I'm trying to learn to write my own music, so far I've only done covers.

Archived