Sneeze Fetish Forum

Summer cold

goju4ryu

I will call it karma. I managed to catch a summer cold reminiscing the many observations of my life the past few days. Usually my colds start off with a sore throat for a few days and nothing else. Then they move into the runny nose, watery eyes, and sneezing. This one is much different. Yesterday I was feeling fine but I had an intense tickle in my nose that resulted in many false starts. I had the supreme urge to sneeze but could not. Then around the afternoon my nose started to feel a little "moist" with a slight need to sniffle every now and then. Cue this morning and I have the slightest of tickles in the back of my throat and one nostril was stopped up. I went to brush my teeth and by the end it opened up. As I type this I just had to wipe my nose with my finger since I have no tissues. I have no tissues as I was unprepared for a microscopic entity to take residence in me. We will see how this goes as it is a much different start than my average cold. Also there is something different about getting a cold in summer.

No coughing yet. Throat is getting sore and one nostril is runny. I usually start coughing after the runny nose turns into completely congested. This cold is starting off much different. I don't know how it will progress but I sure will keep you updated @Feo

1 minute ago, goju4ryu said:

No not yet but I am about to leave to get some tissues. I am sure they will soon enough @Feo.

Keep me posted!

Just now, goju4ryu said:

Will do! They do get really noticeable after a couple days. I even have great stories of being questioned about them 😂

I would love to read those stories!

Update I have completely runny nose. My throat is super dry and sore. I have a minor headache. I officially caught a summer cold. 

My nose is a complete faucet. I can not even really go a minute without needing to wipe it or blow it. I have cold voice going on. My head just feels like it is ready to explode. Thank you for asking @Feo

49 minutes ago, goju4ryu said:

My nose is a complete faucet. I can not even really go a minute without needing to wipe it or blow it. I have cold voice going on. My head just feels like it is ready to explode. Thank you for asking @Feo

That sounds really tiring. You "sound" very congested :( Hope you feel better soon! 

Archived