Sneeze Fetish Forum

I feel so awful...

Cauldwell

Hi so it's still winter in my part of the world although the weather is much closer to spring.

I've been having a horribly stressful few weeks; university, unpaid internship, regular job, trying to make trainings for my sport because there's a big carnival I'm playing in....

Well of course the predictable happened and I started coming down with a cold the day before I was due to head out to the carnival.

First day was just the odd sneeze and a headache but day 2 during the cross country drive it started to feel more like a sinus infection; thick, gloopy painful noseblows and a throat like sandpaper.

I thought if I went to bed early I'd feel better, and in the morning I did.....but while playing I had another player run straight into me and into my face. I saw stars.

Felt okay until sun went down and it got cold, now I am so congested I can't breathe properly. I also have an awful headache that I think is the beginning of a concussion and I'm sneezing heavily into tissues plucked from the dwindling box beside me.

I only hope I get a healing sleep tonight.

Archived