Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Old Blogs

Kleeny

Hi. I used to run a couple of blogs, malenoseblowers and the Hankie house. For reasons too boring to explain, I gave them up and deleted it all in a fit of pique and lost everything without saving any of it. 

I used to make compilations of noseblowing clips from t'internet and clips of people using handkerchiefs, and I was wondering if anyone had downloaded any of these compilations?

It's a long shot and it's been over a year, but it would be good to see some of the clips again. Please let me know if you have anything available. 

I won't be re-starting the blogs, but I do miss what I didn't save. 

Many thanks

Thank you Rhino, that's very kind of you. I did enjoy participating in the community for a while, a long while actually, but have taken a step back now. I went through a bit of an related bad patch but getting better thank you. 

I don't think many people can help, but we'll see if anyone else replies. 

I loved your blog but unfortunately never saved any material! Sorry to hear you have been feeling bad, glad you are on the up though! All the best kleeny 

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2018 at 12:18 PM, Kleeny said:

Hi. I used to run a couple of blogs, malenoseblowers and the Hankie house. For reasons too boring to explain, I gave them up and deleted it all in a fit of pique and lost everything without saving any of it. 

I used to make compilations of noseblowing clips from t'internet and clips of people using handkerchiefs, and I was wondering if anyone had downloaded any of these compilations?

It's a long shot and it's been over a year, but it would be good to see some of the clips again. Please let me know if you have anything available. 

I won't be re-starting the blogs, but I do miss what I didn't save. 

Many thanks

Hey Kleeny!

I was wondering what happened to your blogs! I enjoyed browsing though them, but did not save any content. Good luck!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ah thank you Hankies.. I am glad you enjoyed them whilst they were available. It doesn't seem anyone has kept anything, so I might delete this posting after a week or two. 

Kleeny, have you checked the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine? IIRC, it works best if you know the (former, obviously) web address, but that seems like something you might still know. It’s not guaranteed to work, but it’s worth a try.

https://archive.org/web/web.php

On 11/18/2018 at 3:27 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Kleeny, have you checked the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine? IIRC, it works best if you know the (former, obviously) web address, but that seems like something you might still know. It’s not guaranteed to work, but it’s worth a try.

https://archive.org/web/web.php

Thank you very much for the suggestion, that was very kind and helpful. 

it found some text and screenshots of the old blogs but it didn't have the url's for the actual pictures etc, but it was very much worth the effort. 

Many thanks again. 

Archived