Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Fit in Bed, boyfriend's obs of me 💖

kylo_sneeze

My girlfriend just had a sneezing fit next to me in bed

Just some background story, we'd just gotten in bed and she was laying right next to me while we spoke (generally looking straight upwards unless she's laying on my chest) talking about different interests etc.

Out of nowhere while I was talking she just said "Oh... Not again", I laid unsuspecting, and she stared off beside me as I saw her face change into a presneeze, and she began having a sneezing fit and sneezed so many times that it threw me off guard completely. "ha...aCHew......aa..aaACHOowh......eXChoo...heh...eCHOO-aKSCHew" and just kept going for about a minute straight, the sneezes came in groups of about 5 or six, in between which she sniffed and rubbed her nose.

For the first 12 or so she sneezed directly into my chest, and pressed down a little harder every time she did (which she did so in quite varied succession), and then began to try and cover her sneezes which seemed like such a desperate struggle. She clasped her hands in front of her extremely sneezy face as she carried on sneezing and was now sitting up in a ball, although her hands barely made it to her face after the sneezes became heavier, her breath seeming more overcome with sneezes. I sat there watching as she seemed so helpless, I couldn't help but long for more.

On 8/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, kylo_sneeze said:

For the first 12 or so

Oh, wow...how many times do you think she- uh, you- sneezed total?

Great obs- thanks for sharing.

On 8/28/2018 at 12:25 AM, deere said:

Oh, wow...how many times do you think she- uh, you- sneezed total?

Great obs- thanks for sharing.

It was about 30 in total, I get really bad sneezing fits and that one was long! X

On 8/31/2018 at 6:31 PM, deere said:

30?  I guess that is a bad fit.

Or maybe a good one! 

Very good in my opinion!