Sneeze Fetish Forum

Work obs (f)

jgj5480

One of the best obs I have seen in a long time. S. is 21 or 22 is 5'6ish brown hair and eyes and slightly tan. Her nose is kinda long and not really skinny but its not fat...lol if that makes sense. Anyways she has a cold and was sniffling all morning long yesturday. I was next to her at some point talking to her when she got the look. She doesnt take any breaths which is weird or if she does they are very tiny and not significant. Bascially what she does is raises her chin up towards the ceiling slightly, opens and closes her mouth like shes inhaling air but you cant hear it, her nose switches, her eyes flutter and then she brings her hand up to her nose.

Her sneezes are feminine but semi loud. Its AAHH CHAAEWWW. The first time she did 3 sneezes, with about 7-10 seconds in between yet after each one her face didnt show the next one coming. Her whole build up takes like 5 seconds. After the 3rd she sniffles really loudly but doesnt touch or rub her nose. Several minutes later she sneezed 2 times and after the 2nd rushed to get a tissue. Several minutes later she did a single. Then several minutes later did another triple. this girl was on a roll! I wish I lived in her dorm and chilled with her. She didnt complain. I dont knoiw if her limit is 3 sneezes, they all sound the same so I would think the tickle would continue...maybe she just lets them go when in her room?

I see her tomorrow, maybe she has some sneezies left

Jaime

thanks for the obs...nothing like a fresh cold. Please keep us informed of the progress of your friends condition. Any blows, sore chapped nose?

Tev

Archived