Sneeze Fetish Forum

Clint (OC) Pre-Sneeze

Yuurei

Practicing some more with my OC Clint! He's honestly just an OC I made purely for self-indulgence lol

I hope y'all like!

HNKQoHW.png

Those flaring nostrils though :omg:

This is really great work, Yuurei! I love this >w< Clint is adorable haha~

Oooo, look, it's my type! And my goodness, DAT NOSE.

I like how you give him a different shirt (or no shirt!) in every image. And his pre-sneeze expression is... well, hem. Delightful. :wub:

Ohmylanta! Ok so what grabbed me immediately was that one-eye closed, slightly apologetic face. Then the third image demanded my attention with that red nose and desperate face. And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, the blue outline of those cupped hands emerged and became another toe curling image! Fantastic job and thank you for posting! 

P.S. His hair is so cute! Is there a fic attached to this character on the forum? 

22 hours ago, Reader said:

Ohmylanta! Ok so what grabbed me immediately was that one-eye closed, slightly apologetic face. Then the third image demanded my attention with that red nose and desperate face. And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, the blue outline of those cupped hands emerged and became another toe curling image! Fantastic job and thank you for posting! 

P.S. His hair is so cute! Is there a fic attached to this character on the forum? 

Ah, thank you so much!! Aha... you caught my preliminary sketch there with the cupped hands! Good eye

As for a fic, I actually am pretty lousy at writing in my opinion, but if people are interested in my boy Clint then I'd be willing to give it shot! That or draw comics with him. Here's some more content i made of him a while back if you want to see more :D I appreciate the nice comments from all of you!!

Hahahahaha Why am I proud of myself now for spotting the blue outline 😂 @Yuurei

Ummm can we just take a moment of silence in honor of your art skills. My fav one was the second drawing. He just looked so manly. Yum! I love those giant teddy bear types. And I like those strong types becoming weak. *Swoon*

Finger gun to my head, I would pick art as the medium. No question. I know that takes way more effort than writing though. And I love to read so either option is good. 

4 hours ago, Reader said:

Hahahahaha Why am I proud of myself now for spotting the blue outline 😂 @Yuurei

Ummm can we just take a moment of silence in honor of your art skills. My fav one was the second drawing. He just looked so manly. Yum! I love those giant teddy bear types. And I like those strong types becoming weak. *Swoon*

Finger gun to my head, I would pick art as the medium. No question. I know that takes way more effort than writing though. And I love to read so either option is good. 

AHH you're too kind thank you!! I honestly just made Clint for self-indulgence purposes-- I'm glad other people are into the big manly type too 😜

Well, I've been wanting to get more drawing practice in, I'll see what I can come up with!

Omg I love this guy so much! I get so excited every time I see a new post about him! Absolutely love your art style and I can’t wait to see more of this cutie! 😍😍

Gorgeous! I don't know how I missed your art before but I just looked through it and I really like it. He's adorable!

• 2 weeks later...