Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have you Ever Met a Fellow Fetishist in Real Life?

sneezynyc1885

Not sure if you mean meeting someone in your daily life who turned out to be a fetishist or meeting up with online friends but I've done the latter and it's magical, of course there won't be any fun if there's nothing tying you to this person other than your mutual fetish. But if you get along in areas outside of just a sneeze kink, it's a total blast. 

I did, and it was amazing!!! Met someone online who had pretty much the exact same take on the fetish that I do. After lots of chatting and trading pics, we met in person. It was amazing to play with this stuff with someone who actually feels the same way (rather than someone who's just indulging me). I remember a feeling, it's hard to express, but it was a feeling I remembered from being a child and playing pretend. How I would be totally immersed in this beautiful pretend world with my friend, how we shared that world and created it together, how it could be whatever we wanted it to be. I think it's because with other partners I've had, even ones that know and that indulge me, we're not really creating a shared world. The are just giving me some input. But everything's mostly happening in my own head. With this man who shared my quirk, I could be out of my head and really present with someone else.

It didn't last long and it didn't end terribly well, but oh, I don't regret a second. The beautiful memories remain.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 9:48 PM, superimmunegirl said:

I did, and it was amazing!!! Met someone online who had pretty much the exact same take on the fetish that I do. After lots of chatting and trading pics, we met in person. It was amazing to play with this stuff with someone who actually feels the same way (rather than someone who's just indulging me). I remember a feeling, it's hard to express, but it was a feeling I remembered from being a child and playing pretend. How I would be totally immersed in this beautiful pretend world with my friend, how we shared that world and created it together, how it could be whatever we wanted it to be. I think it's because with other partners I've had, even ones that know and that indulge me, we're not really creating a shared world. The are just giving me some input. But everything's mostly happening in my own head. With this man who shared my quirk, I could be out of my head and really present with someone else.

It didn't last long and it didn't end terribly well, but oh, I don't regret a second. The beautiful memories remain.

What a great take!  Kudos

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe someday. I've never had luck with meeting online friends and I seriously doubt I'll serendipitously meet someone who happens to share the fetish but I guess you never know. I'm pretty particular about people I get close to though so it's not super likely

I have not, unfortunately but would definitely be down if the opportunity arose

from your username, do you happen to live in NYC by any chance lol? I also do!

Yes, I have! but just bc we made friends with each other & found out we live near enough. It was fun!! 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Exjordanary6 said:

Do you?! PM me, maybe we can set up a meeting time at some point

How do I PM you? I'd definitely like to chat with you first ;)

Just now, sneezynyc1885 said:

How do I PM you? I'd definitely like to chat with you first ;)

Lol of course! do you have kik?